💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sulli on her last IG Live

Lighter

Featured Posts

Ryusei

She was even on a korean show about hate comments so I thought she was someone who could handle it well and maybe laugh about how ridiculous korean comments on her articles were but I guess not :(  Internet hate comments should be punished more severely and although anonymity is a big part of the internet as well as an important part of the internet there should be SOME way to identify those people. R.I.P Sulli. 

Musery

Chromaticunt

This is so sad. Another poor soul who's gone from this world because of the hateful actions of others.

I hope everyone who bullied her knows they played a part in her death. Imagine having to live with yourself knowing that. 

Clumsy Monster

At the end of the day, they're also humans and can be sad and depressed too. Also Korean entertainment industry (or just the world at large) is such a dark place. Especially in Korea (and other Asian countries) beauty standards are ridiculously high. With this and the pressure from their labels, fans and media, the mental health of the idols are highly unstable.  I hope more fans understand this and do not merely judge them by their appearances or other trivial things. In the near future, I wish mental health comes to the forefront in the K-pop industry and in the world in general. RIP Sulli

Clumsy Monster
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

This is so sad. Another poor soul who's gone from this world because of the hateful actions of others.

I hope everyone who bullied her knows they played a part in her death. Imagine having to live with yourself knowing that. 

The sad part is, they wouldn't even admit their wrongdoings and behaviors. 

People lost all kinds of politeness, kindness, empathy ... It's really sad. Think about your words before you write them. It puzzles me the way some people use words online so vile. 

Fantina
57 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

At the end of the day, they're also humans and can be sad and depressed too. Also Korean entertainment industry (or just the world at large) is such a dark place. Especially in Korea (and other Asian countries) beauty standards are ridiculously high. With this and the pressure from their labels, fans and media, the mental health of the idols are highly unstable.  I hope more fans understand this and do not merely judge them by their appearances or other trivial things. In the near future, I wish mental health comes to the forefront in the K-pop industry and in the world in general. RIP Sulli

Basically this, when I was a huge Kpop nerd, I used to watch all those shows that had those trainees, and how they literally had to fit in certain criteria to be selected and picked up by a company. And even if they got selected most of their eras and albums were built for them by their companies, they are all like robots and I feel so sorry for them :heart:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Flapjack

I was a huge fan  of her and her group years back, even got to see them live while abroad - I always felt horrible for how she was treated by those rabid "fans" .... the poor girl just wanted to be treated like a person from too many people who wanted to take advantage of her.

JazzGa

I think the problems were probably a lot deeper than just the mean comments she got online, and I hope the media talks about all of it, all the problems with "idol" culture.  I would imagine that all of the pressures and isolation of fame really got to her too. :( And of course the death of her close friend Jonghyun who was also a Kpop star who died by suicide last year

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived