💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My cover of SOS by Abba

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Hey guys, today I posted my cover of ABBA's classic song SOS, which is a song I have loved since I was a very little kid and remains one of my favourites ever. However, as I did with my previous covers, I tried to reimagine the song and give it a new vibe so it's kind of a remix and a cover at the same time. Hope you enjoy it and none of you consider this blasphemy towards the iconic swedish band. 

@corvus albus @Enzo @Adarsh

If you liked it and would like to check more of my stuff, I invite you to listen to my original songs:

Spoiler

(excuse the cheap music video but yeah that's the best I could do with my friend's help and our ressources :poot:)

or this other reimagined cover I did for Lady Gaga's princess die

Spoiler

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, Duke said:

You linked the SOS cover instead of the Princess Die Cover (just FYI!)

wooops my bad. Alredy fixed. Thanks :hug:

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I will listen to it later :vegas:

You could've commented later too :vegas:

@Andreu I love your covers, loved Princess Die :giveup: Now that I'm working on the Gaga cover project actively again, I'm so excited for your cover among others to be a part of it

Your accent is cute too. Adds nice texture to the song.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

corvus albus
18 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

He did mention me here so it would be rude to not answer him for hours :huntyga:

Andreu
40 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

@Andreu I love your covers, loved Princess Die :giveup: Now that I'm working on the Gaga cover project actively again, I'm so excited for your cover among others to be a part of it

Your accent is cute too. Adds nice texture to the song.

so first of all, thank you for taking the time to listen and for the kind comments :hug:

And second of all I am glad to see a couple of people have told me they are (at least) not bothered by my accent because it's something I really have been insecure about lately :poot:

Andreu
25 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

He did mention me here so it would be rude to not answer him for hours :huntyga:

44 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

you guys could have tried to have some beef so I would have had a hit thread :vegas:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

so first of all, thank you for taking the time to listen and for the kind comments :hug:

And second of all I am glad to see a couple of people have told me they are (at least) not bothered by my accent because it's something I really have been insecure about lately :poot:

Why? You're getting better every song :kara:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Why? You're getting better every song :kara:

because when you're singing you need to focus on.... singing :poot: and not on having the best pronounciation :poot:

I guess new bawps in catalan are coming soon  :ally: and new bawps in english too :legend:

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

you guys could have tried to have some beef so I would have had a hit thread :vegas:

I can comment on every thread right now that doesn't need me to hear ir watch something :ally:

Archived