💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson confirms she's not in AHS: 1984

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
29 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

In fact season 1-5 are not a problem for me at all. After Roanoke everything kinda went to scheiße tho :huntyga:

Roanoke is so underrated I can't. I really loved the mystery and unconventionality of the season. I thought this was the most creative season, the documentary format, how it transitioned from within the show to outside the show, and the aftermath involving Lana Winters, it's so good. :giveup:

Also Gaga was amazing as Scathach.

Itsbrenda

Well considering the last good season was season 3.. 

seriously, I never finished season 4, it took me almost a year to warmth the last 2 episodes of season 5 because it was such a mess. Every season after I have watched the first episode of 2 and couldn’t go on. 

this new season I watched the first episode and it was so cringe. 
sarah is so talented, she deserves a better show!

monketsharona

Not talking about AHS, but I always found Sarah Paulson so over-rated. The two roles of her career are Lana Winters and Marcia Clarke.

The last two performances I've seen of her (outside AHS) are Glass and Ocean's 8 and she was so basic and random in it. 

Bubblegum Bitch

Okay, we had 8 seasons to enjoy Sarah's play. Now I see nothing tragic in her leaving the cast. As someone said, AHS isn't just about Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Evan Peters and others. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Roanoke is so underrated I can't. I really loved the mystery and unconventionality of the season. I thought this was the most creative season, the documentary format, how it transitioned from within the show to outside the show, and the aftermath involving Lana Winters, it's so good. :giveup:

Also Gaga was amazing as Scathach.

It was confusing and the documentary style made it all so fake for me that i couldn’t be scared at all cause the characters were already telling me what was going to happen. Also Gaga didn’t get enough screen time, like, two episodes? Come on. Also the characters are kinda forgettable except Shelby cause she was always screaming “MAAAAAATTT”.  :huntyga:

Dreammonster
9 hours ago, sillynate said:

Angela Basset said the same thing last year and look what happened 

"She needed the help of a powerful Voodoo Queen and that ain't you sis." Best entrance ever. Followed by the witches of course. 

sillynate
9 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

Well considering the last good season was season 3.. 

seriously, I never finished season 4, it took me almost a year to warmth the last 2 episodes of season 5 because it was such a mess. Every season after I have watched the first episode of 2 and couldn’t go on. 

this new season I watched the first episode and it was so cringe. 
sarah is so talented, she deserves a better show!

So you only saw the first two episodes last season? :oprah:

SwissMonster

At least she is confirmed for Crime Story :tony: And I am pretty sure Evan and Sarah will comeback for S10

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

I can't say I'm sad about it, not only because I'm not watching 1984, but also because the last 3 seasons have been an overdose of Sarah Paulson, like, come on, let the woman breathe

Itsbrenda
On 10/14/2019 at 5:31 PM, sillynate said:

So you only saw the first two episodes last season? :oprah:

Yup, it had potential the first episode but it went down hill in my opinion in episode 2. 

I kinda always feel like they come up with an idea and then just wing it while filming? Thats deco how hotel went 

sillynate
7 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

Yup, it had potential the first episode but it went down hill in my opinion in episode 2. 

I kinda always feel like they come up with an idea and then just wing it while filming? Thats deco how hotel went 

So I definitely agree with the winging it for Apocalypse but just up to the last two/three episodes. They felt really rushed :toofunny:

But if you stopped watching after ep 2 you legit missed the Coven :selena:

Shame, because this season is surprisingly refreshing, well-done, and tightly written (if not a little superficial, but at least it's not pandering to be something deeper than it already is).

That said, I guess it's not that big of a deal. All of the seasons (except 1 and 5) were very centered around her characters. While I will miss her presence, it's always exciting to have a season centered around new characters, especially Roberts.

A small cameo would have been lovely, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived