Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson confirms she's not in AHS: 1984

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

19645166-7567353-Elegently_cool_Sarah_Pa

After wrapping up with People v. O.J., she returned for the sixth season of Ryan Murphy's other FX series, American Horror Story, which she has now starred in for a total of eight seasons (she confirmed during the panel that she will not be making any appearances on the currently airing ninth season of the horror franchise AHS: 1984).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sarah-paulson-teases-netflixs-ratched-linda-tripp-role-fxs-impeachment-1247277

On the third season of American Crime Story (Impeachment):

“I’m going to take about three months off to eat some food, because I’m going to gain some weight to play her," said Paulson, explaining, "I don’t want to wear a suit because I think it will feel very strange. And also, this story is not a story that we’re unfamiliar with, but it is being told through the lens of the female perspective in terms of the three main women who were involved in this impeachment: Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp. And part of it is about the invisible nature of these women, so I didn’t really feel like it would be a great idea for me to come to work putting on some faux suit and be all pumped up with prosthetics and not be able to move my face or feel the feelings that she might have been feeling."

Bradley

This means that there is not one actor who has stayed for all nine seasons. The longest runs were by Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson, who were both in all seasons from Murder House to Apocalypse.

Quartz

Uhhh no one stayed for all the seasons. I haaaate it.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Bradley
10 minutes ago, drunkygagaa said:

im only watching because emma roberts is in it atm, if she dies, i aint gonna watch it no more

The show is more than just Emma Roberts tho. It's a story carried by the entire cast, collectively.

Bradley
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

This season needs something good :messga:

It already produced four great episodes?

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It already produced four great episodes?

I wouldn’t say great but i actually watched them and i’d say they’re ok. This season totally needs a huge plot twist or some interesting characters and actors cause this story is kinda already starting to tire me. Even the theory that the characters are actually shooting a movie is more appealing to me cause that’d mean we might also see Madison as an actress even tho the whole season would feel like Roanoke and i didn’t like that at all 

Bradley
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I wouldn’t say great but i actually watched them and i’d say they’re ok. This season totally needs a huge plot twist or some interesting characters and actors cause this story is kinda already starting to tire me

The story is moving at a very fast pace tho, and they're not dragging at all. This means that they have something in store for the second half of the season.

I also thought there were some pretty good performances by Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman and of course Emma Roberts.

SHALLOW
Just now, Bradley said:

The story is moving at a very fast pace tho, and they're not dragging at all. This means that they have something in store for the second half of the season.

I also thought there were some pretty good performances by Cody Fern, Billie Lourd, Leslie Grossman and of course Emma Roberts.

I just don’t get why we always have to wait till the sixth episode for something huge to happen. 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I just don’t get why we always have to wait till the sixth episode for something huge to happen. 

But it's not like the first five episodes are not entertaining? At least to the majority of critics and audience, it doesn't seem to be a problem? Individual reviews for each episode have been consistently positive, sometimes even acclaimed.

With this season we already have two 100% scores, and two other are 94% and 95%.

voidfigure
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Not always. In Freakshow one of the biggest plot twists was at the end of first episode 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, voidfigure said:

Not always. In Freakshow one of the biggest plot twists was at the end of first episode 

In fact season 1-5 are not a problem for me at all. After Roanoke everything kinda went to scheiße tho :huntyga:

Archived