Elton John: MJ was mentally ill

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
14 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I don't think he meant it out of malice. He's wrong though and it's his opinion. Pretty sure Gaga is still friends with him and they have an understanding over it. 

Describing  2 years of your work where you've taken risks as pretty bad  is not something a good friend would do publicly. Especially knowing the kicking she got over it. He didn't need to add to the pile on. 

I don't care if she's still friends with him. 

Madling
14 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

He literally was one of the biggest acts of the 90s. Can You Feel the Love Tonight is a staple song for the movie industry and won him an Oscar and in 1997 his song "Something About the Way You Look Tonight"/"Candle in the Wind" went #1 in the US for 14 weeks and sold 10m copies alone in the US and was the first single to ever be certified diamond. It's the second best selling physical single of all time

Besides TLK then and hopping on the Princess Diana grief p o r n  train. 

He hasn't had a hit since the 90s then. Ive actually been to his concert about 15 years ago. I enjoyed it. But his worst albums are a lot more forgettable than ARTPOP. 

Gimme More

i don't think it's really his place to talk about another person's mental health (i'm not bashing Elton), i just don't think anyone has the right to talk or state someone has mental health issues unless it is from the person themselves.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

The Bling
15 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

i literally know no elton john songs? and why is none of his newer stuff successful? one hit wonder.

You say that as if being uncultured as **** was something to be proud of :ladyhaha: Do some research

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Archived