Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 - Double Release: Christian and Pop Albums?

codymonster

Featured Posts

codymonster

Okay ya'll hear me out before you drag me through the mud.

Picture this: Gaga releases 2 albums for LG6. One is called LADY and the other is called GAGA. There have been theories that the new album will be called GAGA, so I'm just expanding on the idea. So, LADY is a Christian/Inspirational album, not necessarily all about God, but focused more on her faith, beliefs, and views on life. The album would have more ballads and soulful music, which she clearly loves doing, but has trouble fitting that type of sound into her albums.

The second album, GAGA, would be more pure, sexy, dirty pop. Dark visuals, symbolism, and videos with heavy choreo.

When promoting the albums, Gaga would dress either like a LADY or like a GAGA; meaning she is seen out in public or doing interviews more like in her Cheek to Cheek/Star is Born type outfits, her speaking voice is more refined, and she is very present and "down to earth." When she is having a GAGA day, she is dressed more pop, speaks more in direct or to the point. Doesn't take any ****. More The Fame/The Fame Perfume persona.  This would be such a departure from her "I'm just a regular girl" Joanne persona, but she still can play on the two sides of her that she clearly has. Enigma would also have been like hint at what is to come, based on her two Vegas shows.

I feel this type of release would work extremely well. One, everyone would be fascinated by the idea, as they now know Gaga as someone who changes, can act, and sings more classic stuff along with pop. A Star Is Born fans will get their soulful Gaga, and us little popsters will get our pop album. She would be able to perform a wide variety of genres when promoting this album, and would be able to live and breath her concept as she would be "acting" during the promo cycle.

I know this is a litttttle crazy, but also imagine what a cultural moment this would be. I feel like it would really cement Gaga as this incredible performance artist who creates and changes all the time. Okay now, go off on me, what do you think?

I heard you already 

Now let me drag you through the mud 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SeasonOfTheWitch

What do I think? I think it’s almost like this concept has been circling around since at least 2014 ksks 

I’m here for multiple albums sign me up Gaga

derpmonster

She isn't going to release a Christian album anytime soon, if at all. That would be a way to get dragged to the pits of hell. Her faith is a more private thing for her. Of course there can be many religious references like on BTW. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

It's actually a triple release. One album for her daddy, one for Nebraska, and one for Jesus Christ. 

My name isn't Timmers

1 minute ago, Timmers said:

It's actually a triple release. One album for her daddy, one for Nebraska, and one for Jesus Christ. 

LG6 comes in 6 ol' years from now confirmed

ice heard one side from above

SeasonOfTheWitch
19 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

She isn't going to release a Christian album anytime soon, if at all. That would be a way to get dragged to the pits of hell. Her faith is a more private thing for her. Of course there can be many religious references like on BTW. 

Meanwhile Million Reasons got to the top 5 with a video revolving around her Christian faith and a chorus which says she’s bowing down to pray...

Lady Gaga Reaction GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Meanwhile Million Reasons got to the top 5 with a video revolving around her Christian faith and a chorus which says she’s bowing down to pray...

Honey please. 

It was not about her Christian faith. It was generic about prayer. She didn't say Jesus or anything. The video has a cross for like 2 seconds. No one heard MR and thought "this is a Christian song". You tried. 

derpmonster
11 minutes ago, Timmers said:

One album for her daddy, one for Nebraska, and one for Jesus Christ. 

The album for daddy was Joanne :udidnt:

The album for Nebraska :derpga: well.

SeasonOfTheWitch
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Honey please. 

It was not about her Christian faith. It was generic. The video has a cross for like 2 seconds. No one heard MR and thought "this is a Christian song". You tried. 

the whole MV is her opening a box with a rosary in it symbolizing her faith- let’s not pretend Gaga’s Christianity isn’t a main player in the song. If you want to be clueless you do you. But I doubt the general public, the one that got her a top 5 hit from a song that mentions praying and the lord, wouldn’t be here for a Christian contemporary album. 

Archived