Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Twitter: Today is a new day

Coop

Featured Posts

gagannefrancc

i like how rihanna handles her fans more than gaga about asking for new music... like, right now, she's been ignoring us for many months and only talk to her fans at Enigma which not even 1% of the fans have been there.   :oops:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga: my fans think everything is cryptic

Also Lady Gaga: F. LG6 is gonna be called Adele. Today is a new day. Look back but don’t stare.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

gagzus

could be her just giving affirmations, could be lyrics, could be her hinting that she's never going back to what she used to be artistically. it could mean anything.

Madling
16 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

i like how rihanna handles her fans more than gaga about asking for new music... like, right now, she's been ignoring us for many months and only talk to her fans at Enigma which not even 1% of the fans have been there.   :oops:

Y'all act like kids istg

Lemondeduerl

Maybe this is related to LG6 a lyric or a message behind it. She is back to her roots but also evolving and moving forward. Sounds interesting but maybe she's just expresing what she is feeling right now like we all do on twitter

who knows no GIF by Spotify

:)

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

could be her just giving affirmations, could be lyrics, could be her hinting that she's never going back to what she used to be artistically. it could mean anything.

"it could mean anything"

ARTPOP could mean anything

ARTPOP

6 letters

Gaga announced she was pregnant with LG6 in March

March is the 3rd month of the year

Divide 6 with 3, which is 2

What could mean anything? ARTPOP

What is 6/3? 2

ARTPOP 2

ARTPOP: Act II

I cracked the code yes yes yes!