💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP re-release

numb the flame

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I will buy it if it re-releases here in the states. Get that new version without R Kelly.

-Mark

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

The ignorance I-

I love the album, it has a special in my heart and it's my favourite album of hers. Where in my comment does it say I support that disgusting pedophile!? Where? Of course I agree with R Kelly being omitted, and he deserves no royalties. But I ain't gonna sit here and pretend I don't love DWUW and wished some form of it was on there. Is the Xtina version not allowed on it because R Kelly has some kind of writing credits with all versions of the song, because that's still on streaming platforms. (couldn't they have used that?) or even the solo version? It's a great song and the album was a reflection of where Gaga was at the time, there's no denying that. And are we all really that hypocritical, is that what the fanbase is now? Y'all were loving DWUW for years, all of us knowing our queen knowingly made that song with him and the video, and now everyone's trying to mask the entire song's existence. Everyone on this site was digging the music video leaks a few years back, but Gaga's riding the waves of her second comeback so we gotta forget the song now I guess.🤷🏼‍♂️ I'll hold on to my Deluxe Edition CD of ARTPOP. They've done this out of respect for the victims and also for her image, I can see that.

Good. Wish she did this when she removed the song from streaming services. She should've added the version with Xtina instead.

Edonis
21 minutes ago, Rio said:

Is the Xtina version not allowed on it because R Kelly has some kind of writing credits with all versions of the song, because that's still on streaming platforms. (couldn't they have used that?) or even the solo version? It's a great song and the album was a reflection of where Gaga was at the time, there's no denying that.

Because the version released with R Kelly is considered the "original" version, all other official versions released after will give him royalties. That's why she couldn't add the Xtina one to the album, or release another one with him. The only way he could be completely omitted is if she re-records a completely new version of the song with new harmonies and lyrics and everything, which would make it a new song and would be counter-intuitive.

8 hours ago, SAMSVQ said:

No the best song of the album? 

Not even a re-recorded version (or a solo version) of the best song of the album?

A joke. They can keep it.

No. Even without R. Kelly, saying "Do What U Want" with my body is not in alignment with Gaga's rape message. 

gagaschickens

thank god i bought it just a week before the drama:selena: im saved

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

TEMPLE SIRE BROOKLYN NIGHT PRINCESS DIE I WANNA BE WITH YOU STACHE FEAT ZEDD CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA CHAOS ANGEL THE CURE FRANKENSTEIN

ALL ARE COMING TO SLAY US

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

F U POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP

The Carpenters
9 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

HMV are re releasing ARTPOP on CD & vinyl on the 11 of November. 

"Do What U Want" has been removed from the track listing.

https://store.hmv.com/music/cd/ARTPOP-(1)

https://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/ARTPOP-(1)

I expect other retailers world wide will follow and release it world wide!

Just noticed their releasing it on the sixth anniversary of ARTPOP :messga:

Yes ma’am old ham 🐷 

KURUSHITOVSKA

For those forever complaining bc they have nothing else to do:

It's been 6 years, as a fan, you should've already bought it.

And no one is asking you to buy it.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RochestrMonstr

Gaga had already fallen out of favor with the GP when ARTPOP was originally released.

Maybe this time she’ll get sales from some of the casual fans she picked up with ASIB!

VOLANTIS

The replies about dwuw one after the other I-:bradley:

Must have been how yall felt when Gaga cut 'Again Again' on US versions of The Fame. Probably nobody bought the album in US since she had the nerve to cut a song from it.. :neyde:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived