💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP re-release

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

What is the sense of re-releasing an album where there's no new music, nothing has changed than one song removing.

3 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

But who asked for this:selena:

1 minute ago, Stef said:

What is the literal point? Someone find a point :neyde:

I guess it's because they removed it from streaming and they stopped producing any physical formats of 'ARTPOP' a little while after because of DWUW's removal and they really want this song erased from her discography. 

• Admin changed the title to ARTPOP re-release
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism

I’m glad I have the vinyl, one foiled and one regular covers. I just wish the Cd&DVD version so freaking bad

Gagaism
11 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I've heard they can't because R.Kelly has writing credits on ALL versions of the song but I don't know how true that is. 

Probably he has parts on  it melodies/arrangements 

berlinforme
18 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Rip DWUW

original.gif

Hope she brings this hair & make up back for a different occasion, she looks soooo good here :flutter:

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

I’m glad I have the vinyl, one foiled and one regular covers. I just wish the Cd&DVD version so freaking bad

Try looking on discogs, eBay or maybe amazon for the CD/DVD deluxe edition! 

No the best song of the album? 

Not even a re-recorded version (or a solo version) of the best song of the album?

A joke. They can keep it.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Santa Stefani said:

Probably he has parts on  it melodies/arrangements 

1 minute ago, SAMSVQ said:

No the best song of the album? 

Not even a re-recorded version (or a solo version) of the best song of the album?

A joke. They can keep it.

It's a legal technicality. Since the version with the feature is registered as the "original version", she would have to give him songwriting credit on any other version. The X-Tina remix that uses none of his contributions also credits him as a songwriter.

gagzus

it’s a shame because before Shallow this was her last radio hit here 😭 I had a heart attack and thought they were re-releasing it with new tracks finally 

ANTI WP
41 minutes ago, Stef said:

What is the literal point? Someone find a point :neyde:

Heres your point ➡➡    .

Gagaism
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Try looking on discogs, eBay or maybe amazon for the CD/DVD deluxe edition! 

I do this all the time. On amazon it never happens and eBay I only see from other countries like China, Thailand or whatever 

im gonna try this discord, first time I’ve heard about it 

thank u babe

ANTI WP
29 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Hope she brings this hair & make up back for a different occasion, she looks soooo good here :flutter:

We can only wish for that  :poot:

Andreu

How many times do we need to say that RK cowrote the song until people understands!!!!!!!!!! EVERY VERSION of the song has him as a writer aka he would get money from every version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's a legal technicality. Since the version with the feature is registered as the "original version", she would have to give him songwriting credit on any other version. The X-Tina remix that uses none of his contributions also credits him as a songwriter.

So, we lost after all 

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, Andreu said:

How many times do we need to say that RK cowrote the song until people understands!!!!!!!!!! EVERY VERSION of the song has him as a writer aka he would get money from every version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Chillax 😆😆😆

Archived