Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP re-release

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

I do this all the time. On amazon it never happens and eBay I only see from other countries like China, Thailand or whatever 

im gonna try this discord, first time I’ve heard about it 

thank u babe

PM me if you need any help : )

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
40 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

What is the sense of re-releasing an album where there's no new music, nothing has changed than one song removing.

Because the CD/vinyl has been out of production for quite a while now. So it's gone back into production.

FfFfFfFF

The re-release has a different tracklisting.. not with new songs added but removed.

Only in this fanbase. :selena:

So they removed one of the best songs off the album? And couldn't be bothered to replace it with the Xtina version? The album's not ARTPOP without  that songs, it's now incomplete. Hope the re-release flops 😂😫

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I've heard they can't because R.Kelly has writing credits on ALL versions of the song but I don't know how true that is. 

It is true; I took the time to check since I was also curious. Sigh

iAstroLeo
56 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

I’m glad I have the vinyl, one foiled and one regular covers. I just wish the Cd&DVD version so freaking bad

This exists? I have only seen ARTPOP with the foil :lmao: You're the first person I read that had it :rip: 

monketsharona

ANd why not just replacing it by the solo version ?

Anyway. DWUW is one of her best pop songs. 

4 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I've heard they can't because R.Kelly has writing credits on ALL versions of the song but I don't know how true that is. 

It’s true. Gaga is very generous when it comes to writing credits. A few producers explained in that past that Gaga gave them writing credits when they didn’t even contribute to the writing itself. I imagine this happened with R.Kelly in this case. I cab also imagine he would have asked for it himself

Andreu
53 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Chillax 😆😆😆

well we had like 20 threads on this topic and the fact he has writing credits has been mentioned on every single one of them. Moreovwe, it has been mentioned in this very thread before I did and people did not bother read the replies that were posted before them.

IAmNotHere1997

My ARTPOP CD will be worth millions in 20 years after all the editions with R. Kelly will be removed from the face of Earth :ladyhaha:

22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

ANd why not just replacing it by the solo version ?

Anyway. DWUW is one of her best pop songs. 

No matter what version they will put R. Kelly will be still credited sadly

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

SHALLOW

I haven’t even noticed how long since i last listened to DWUW :what:

I kinda forget about it cause i don’t see it when i play the album but i love the song so idk

Dukttape
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

Honestly I’m so curious about her beauty in the whole video. 

She looks incredible gorgeous on this 

Epione is blushing

Archived