Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

750x750.jpg

underrated. Forgot to Laugh, City Lights, Blonde, Rocks at My Window, and the fall song all ****ing slapppppp

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

81s+i2hv-eL._SY355_.jpg 220px-Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png 

same tho 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Red Velvet

Outside Gaga’s works:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPxisArDBmk1Ck7wxl_bj

Laugh at me, but they really bared their souls in each of their solo songs.

JK gave the topic of him trying his best for his elder with “Begin”. V gave the topic of his insecurities with “Stigma”. Jimin gave the topic of jealousy and backstabbing with “Lie”. Hoseok gave the topic of his childhood and abandonment with “Mama”. Jin gave the topic of letting his sadness get the best of him with “Awake”. Namjoon gave the topic of loving self with “Reflection” and Yoongi talks about the topic of how music helped him with “First Love” and altogether they make a song about bravery with “Not Today” and about the issue of Sewol Ferry with “Spring Day”. 

0008299299_350.jpg

Love Yourself: Answer is also, with translations of the lyrics had been a great album (and it also helps that I understand Korean.) 

Epiphany is about finding yourself to love yourself. Singularity is about the different sides of yourself. The Truth Untold, lyrically is also a great song. The story of Smeraldo (a king who fell in love with a woman without loving himself) was talked about here and how it connects to the album. FAKE LOVE and DNA talks about a love story and its different side.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

The Fame because it was the debut of Lady Gaga, and she is such a huge part of my life—it would be so different without her.

25 by Adele—When We Were Young is my coming out song.

Wildfire by RACHEL Platten—that entire album was the soundtrack to when I first fell in love.

Archived