💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Underrated famega looks

Galvon

Featured Posts

I just had to make this topic. 

Like of course TF era is iconic af and has some of the most memorable looks. The bangs, hairbow, origamidresses, bubbledress, mirrordress, the blue swimsuit etc. But I feel like some looks deserve more apriciation and are extremely underated.  So I wanted to give them a place to shine. Otherwise its just a throwback and a reminder.

1. The Poker Face music video. (dress by Antonio Bergardi)

Now this look is actually very well known. For a long time this was an instant vision people had of Gaga. But nobody ever talks about how godly perfect this look is. This look kinda changed my life because it was the first time I saw Lady Gaga. What I love about it? Its one of her most dreamy mysterious looks. To me, she looks like a blonde futeristic disco version of Cleopatra. This is also the best wig she wore in 2008. She looks like a goddes, a real pop queen and its so early on in her career. I think it was a missed opportunity to wear this at a big event. Imagine this full look on a red carpet. I guess she just hired this dress only for the video, oh well. I wish there were some more behind the scene photo's of her in this look. We can't even see what shoes she wore under this. Now there are photo's  of these models wearing the same kind of dresses in differend colours with high black boots on, but I think she probably just wore the same shoes with the open thoes as she does in most of the video.

latest?cb=2014021220273419d30ef0dcb36ff35716eb311c223700.jpglady-gaga-antonio-berardi2.jpg1cfb0d89f7fd8e7a7bc4a6e7437167ce.jpgantonio-berardi-paris-ready-to-wear-autu2bfbad35f2_62894225_o2.jpg

I know Celine wore a similar version but it just doesn't look the same with cleavage.

I think its underated because, no one ever talks about it, at least not anymore. And I've never seen anyone ever recreate this look, not even in cosplay.

2. The big purple/pink/lavender hairpiece (Copenhagen 2009)

This one was just for few minutes but I love how elegant and dramatic it looks on her. I wish she did something like this again.

lady-gaga-in-denmark.jpglady+gaga-purple+beehive.jpgthe-gaga-rules.jpg106439a79bdec03931e60e755fdc7868.jpglady-gaga-1288958702-view-1.jpglatest?cb=20130112225109latest?cb=20130102211306latest?cb=20140725181815

She just ooks like a fairy to me, in this look. Madam tussauds Amsterdam had this look for their Gaga figure so I guess its not really that underated, or maybe they just felt the same about this look.

:huntyga: So yeah. I wanted to make my opninion about this. There are a few more looks but for now I leave it by these. 

What do you think?

JudasJustDance

girlll the dress had a cape? she should of shown more :koons: regardless, this was a snatch! 

57 minutes ago, Galvon said:

2. The big purple/pink/lavender hairpiece (Copenhagen 2009)

This one was just for few minutes but I love how elegant and dramatic it looks on her. I wish she did something like this again.

lady-gaga-in-denmark.jpg106439a79bdec03931e60e755fdc7868.jpglady-gaga-1288958702-view-1.jpg

I thought this was a picture from 2011! Queen

It might look not so underrated at first until you realize how underrated it actually is :green:

But I always loved this outfit! ... always being last year when I saw it for the first time :laughga:

640px-Fame_Ball_Montreal_-_Paparazzi.jpg

pop a 911

DxOfqXCX4AA9E4t.jpg

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg
always loved this look, and this hairstyle reminds me of Enigma so much

i’m not real, i’m theatre

ear condom

DVYxLp7XUAA8Qn5.jpg:large

amen fashion

HotLikeMexico
14 minutes ago, Mordred said:

DVYxLp7XUAA8Qn5.jpg:large