💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are y'all just hyped for lg6 so you can hate it

RenegAde

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I clearly remember people on here living for ARTPOP when it was leaked... then it all went downhill when it didn't sell as well as expected and the negative reviews started pouring in. Pop fans are fickle like that. They don't like stanning a "flop".

As for Joanne, some people may not like it but we should still respect the reason why Gaga made it. 

All I can remember is a ton of fans saying that they didn't like the songs even before the album was out; the only song that didn't divide people was DWUW from what I remember.

Also, about Joanne, what is the reason why she made it? I mean, which reason are you talking about? Because she must have had many (a million) reasons :ally:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you love something, just scream it loud, because no matter what Gaga does, this sh*t will always happen. And it's not just US, it's the same for every single fanbase. Even football fans do that. :shrug:

I think Gaga knows and always knew it would happen until the end of her carreer. When you're an artist there are two major options:

1/ You always repeat the same thing, the fans will always love it but the artist will be forgotten.

2/ You always evolve and take risks, sometimes it's a hit and sometimes it's not, but you stay relevant even though the fans will be divided. 

Also, I totally understand why some people don't like Joanne, even though I love it. Globally, the problem is not the songs themselves, but the way Gaga sings them. Just like in some parts of Dope, Gaga's vocals mostly don't sound really good on this album. That's what Gaga wanted. You sometimes have to sacrify some vocal technique to let your emotions shine on the record. BUT if you don't speak English, you don't really understand what the songs are about and all you can hear is her "raw vocals" that don't sound good and that you don't get.:emma:

LordEnigma

When Gaga releases new music - more people come here than usual. But I wouldn’t take it personally. 
I usually just stay off the site for new music and figure it all out on my own.

derpmonster
58 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

the only song that didn't divide people was DWUW from what I remember.

How the tables have turned :bradley:

46 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Also, I totally understand why some people don't like Joanne, even though I love it. Globally, the problem is not the songs themselves, but the way Gaga sings them. Just like in some parts of Dope, Gaga's vocals mostly don't sound really good on this album. That's what Gaga wanted. You sometimes have to sacrify some vocal technique to let your emotions shine on the record.

I have to say - the not sounding good is your opinion. I believe she sounds fantastic on Dope and Joanne and I say that as a singer. She isn't really sacrificing vocal technique on Joanne other than on the very growly songs like Diamond Heart. In general, she has great technique. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

highbythebeach

tbh I don't even stan Gaga anymore I'm just here for pop news, I was excited for lg6 been waiting since 2018 but it's been so long that I really couldn't care less anymore 

ryansamonster

The title of this thread couldn’t be more accurate! I’ve witness the whole “We love ARTPOP” turn into hate and the “We hate Shallow” turn into love and adoration. Even Perfect Illusion... every other week there’s a “Perfect Illusion is the Sh*t!!!” Thread when it was released there were more haters than lovers. 

This forum is heavily inundated with Little Chartsters. A lot of them are obvious about it but there’s some who claim they don’t care about charts but yet reference charts in a lot of posts. Even threads about other artist become “Oh this artist sold more or charted higher than this other artist so the first artist is better!!!” :saladga:

When LG6 comes, we should have 2 different discussion threads, one for people who like it and one for people who dislike it so they don’t spoil it for everyone who likes the music. 

RenegAde
23 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

tbh I don't even stan Gaga anymore I'm just here for pop news, I was excited for lg6 been waiting since 2018 but it's been so long that I really couldn't care less anymore 

There are many other sources for pop news girl ,:ladyhaha:

Madling

Little monsters are the most negative fanbase against their idol I have ever seen. It's quite bizarre to see it. 

16 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

When LG6 comes, we should have 2 different discussion threads, one for people who like it and one for people who dislike it so they don’t spoil it for everyone who likes the music. 

But then it wouldn't be a discussion? I enjoy reading other people's opinions, even if I don't agree with them myself. Personally I love Joanne but not a fan of ARTPOP. However, i still love reading people's thoughts and appreciation of ARTPOP even if I don't agree :oops:

IAmNotHere1997

To be honest I'm scared of LG6 than I am hyped, if that makes sense :cryga:

Scared in like if it's not gonna meet my expectations, because this puta made me believe she's coming with some huge electropop techno bangers with a dark album cover like the Enigma poster. :cryga:

Archived