Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are y'all just hyped for lg6 so you can hate it

RenegAde

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Who says I don’t like ‘Joanne’? 

You are basically saying that the songs in Joanne aren't timeless because you don't like them, which is funny because the songs are mostly done with live instrumentation and analog sounds unlike her past albums that are full of dated synth electro beats. 

Joanne is my least favorite Gsga album, but it is timeless. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

You are basically saying that the songs in Joanne aren't timeless because you don't like them, which is funny because the songs are mostly done with live instrumentation and analog sounds unlike her past albums that are full of dated synth electro beats. 

We as fan/stan base don’t decide what is timeless. Time does, and music listeners outside of this fan/stan base. They don’t remember songs from Joanne except maybe Million Reasons, for the obvious reasons.

Patrick Garcia
Just now, McYves said:

I mean, when I don't like something about Gaga's music I basically just stop talking about it :oops: (like C2C, ARUTW, Thelephone, etc.) and yeah everyone should maybe do that :ohwell:.

BUT at the same time this is a forum and people can express whatever they want to express, even if I (or you or anybody) disagree

So grow a thicker skin I guess? 

100% This. You can tell Gaga grew a thicker skin the last 6 years and it was for her best. Some obsessed fans should do the same or they will go crazy. 

"Keep it real cold cause it's a fired-up world".

RenegAde
29 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

We as fan/stan base don’t decide what is timeless. Time does, and music listeners outside of this fan/stan base. They don’t remember songs from Joanne except maybe Million Reasons, for the obvious reasons.

Thats not what timeless music means hunny:laughga:

RenegAde
34 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This!

4 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Thats not what timeless music means hunny:laughga:

Okay, you know what. 

1. Tell me your defintion of ‘Timeless Music’ 

2. Why even start this thread with this attention craving title?

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Okay, you know what. 

1. Tell me your defintion of ‘Timeless Music’ 

2. Why even start this thread with this attention craving title?

1.) A song is tagged as timeless when its "quality" cannot be affected by time ,and NOT how many people still like it as the years go by.therefore "Music listeners that arent gaga fans" dont decide what timeless music is boy.

2.)why did you repond to thread?:trollga:

3 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

1.) A song is tagged as timeless when its "quality" cannot be affected by time ,and NOT how many people still like it as the years go by.therefore "Music 1. listeners that arent gaga fans" dont decide what timeless music is boy.

2.)why did you repond to thread?:trollga:

1. And who decides what is ‘Quality music’, You? Metacritic etc?

2. Clickbait.

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

1. And who decides what is ‘Quality music’, You? Metacritic etc?

2. Clickbait.

1.):oprah:

2.) Boohoo:trollga:

I tend to agree that the best, when she releases a new album, is to ignore the negative, rude, and mean pointless opinions. Best to share positive opinions, and if people have something to criticize, do it in a positive an constructive way. My problem sometimes is how rude and meaningless people write their comments, like the purpose seems only to bitch and being rude cause something isn't their taste.  Will see, maybe people will be respectful  even if the album isn't what they wanted. 

Michelle Love

You have a point and I must agree. Some people can’t be satisfied whether they are fans are not. Whether you like or not if you’re a REAL stan you should appreciate & support her. There is no place for shade or hate in Gaga’s world :pawsup:

I’m a free bitch

RenegAde
16 minutes ago, Michelle Love said:

You have a point and I must agree. Some people can’t be satisfied whether they are fans are not. Whether you like or not if you’re a REAL stan you should appreciate & support her. There is no place for shade or hate in Gaga’s world :pawsup:

Thats the word "appreciate " 

HeavyCapiLover

THANKS. Some fans here really don't understand that gaga is NOT an artist like the others. You want another fame monster or BTW but nothing else? Well I have bad news for you cuz this ain't gonna happen in any way. You're not a stan if you don't know that gaga never recycles what she did in the past. She always has something different to come up with, she has never wanted to make music just for charts. She doesn't follow the musical trends, and she loves music not the ****ing bling that's obsessing you. If you want to listen to some comercial music just go on ariana daily.

I choose to stan talent :fthis:

sillynate

No I want LG6 because I want to hear Gaga’s vocals over beats like this 

like this 

and like this 

4 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

same thing that happened when perfect illision dropped

Yeah I agree, we all LOVE Perfect Illusion now that it's a mega smash hit:awesome:

Archived