💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are y'all just hyped for lg6 so you can hate it

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I mean tea. But not me, I was blown away by my first listen of Joanne so I'm looking forward to LOVING LG6 and so should everyone else :sara:

Musery

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
7 minutes ago, LaLa said:

“Since Joanne”? You mean since forever. The hate that ARTPOP got from some fans, the hate that Gaga herself got during that era... it was awful. We like to remember the media turning on her, but this fanbase was also a huge toxic mess at the time. 

And don’t think there weren’t people melting down during BTW either. There was plenty of that. 

There will always be “fans” who whine and complain and do the most. You just have to try your best to ignore them and not let them ruin your own experience. 

Yeah ARTPOP was rough for me ,

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The best thing is to just constantly post positive comments. If you don't give the negativity attention it will start to go away. Also, someone else might read your positive comment and have their opinion swayed for the better. 

Or .....they could read my clapback and feel so ashamed of themselves that they  change their mind 

JK

Yeah positivity all the way 

you can't expected something to be 100% approved, nothing ever will 

ice heard one side from above

The fans have always hated the music louder than they've loved it, at least since Born This Way. And every era we blame it on her. It used to be "She gave us too many snippets" or "She hyped it for too long, she made our expectations too big." And then with ARTPOP we added "The songs are so self-centered, they're all about her, no one can connect to them." Cheek to Cheek and Joanne added "It's not what we wanted" and "it's too country." I mean FU*K, fans got over-hyped for Enigma and then hated it for months because it wasn't what they expected. 

The truth is that we over hype ourselves, and the wait for LG6 is proof of that. We know almost nothing and yet some people expect it to be as good as Blackout, 1989, and The Fame Monster COMBINED. It's sad really. The fanbase throwing all the blame at her for not being into every song on an album and being so critical of every little thing she did to promote an album is a big part of 1) why she stopped promoting albums the way she was in 2011 and 2) why she was so depressed in 2013. The label chooses DWUW instead of Venus, the fans attacked her. She performed Dope at the YouTube Live thing, the fans attacked her for looking ugly and singing an ugly song. She gives snippets of songs to a fan show to release live to the fanbase, the fans attack her for "picking favorites" and only liking fans who support her every move. All of this while the stuff was going on behind the scenes with Troy and her injury still not being healed. She barely interacts with fans at all any more, and it's this fanbase's fault.

My name isn't Timmers

50 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

The fact that "you" dont like something doesn't mean its not good or memorable 

Who says I don’t like ‘Joanne’? 

RenegAde
28 minutes ago, ice bear said:

you can't expected something to be 100% approved, nothing ever will 

I dont want it to be 100% approved, i just dont want any bitching when it drops 

I mean, when I don't like something about Gaga's music I basically just stop talking about it :oops: (like C2C, ARUTW, Thelephone, etc.) and yeah everyone should maybe do that :ohwell:.

BUT at the same time this is a forum and people can express whatever they want to express, even if I (or you or anybody) disagree

So grow a thicker skin I guess? 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

TheRealJT

I still dislike Shallow.  INLA and ARUTW deserved its success.

I mostly stan whatever Gaga releases because I keep an open mind. I loved Perfect Illusion even when it flopped. 

Shallow was meant to sound like a demo, so it blows my mind that it became such a huge hit 

14 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I dont want it to be 100% approved, i just dont want any bitching when it drops 

any like in 0% disapproval

ice heard one side from above

SPARTACUS

Of course. And (whether commercially successfully or not) six months after its release they'll be bitching for LG7. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Franch Toast

I'm mainly excited for her to release LG6 so we'll see more of her doing promos, such as interviews, performances, and posting more on social media. Sure, I'm eager to hear new music, but I want her to take the time she needs to put out an album in which she is confident and which conveys the message that she wants to convey, as well as to take care of her health, both mentally and physically. If I like the music, great, but if I don't, she already has so many other songs I can listen to, and I'm sure the songs will grow on me. In the meantime, I'm enjoying discovering and rediscovering other gems in her oeuvre. 

No matter what she does, she won't please everyone. It seems a lot of the GP loves her for her more recent works such as Joanne and ASIB, but there also are fans who want more dance bops. That's why I think it's important for her to create an album that she believes in, because no matter what, some people are going to be disappointed. She needs to create for herself, not the fans, because let's face it, she can't count on her fans. 

It's okay if people don't like her music, her movies, her TV shows, or her makeup, but there's a difference between constructive criticism and dragging her. 

She/Her/Hers

Chromaticunt
49 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I still dislike Shallow.  INLA and ARUTW deserved its success.

I mostly stan whatever Gaga releases because I keep an open mind. I loved Perfect Illusion even when it flopped. 

Shallow was meant to sound like a demo, so it blows my mind that it became such a huge hit 

The critically acclaimed, Oscar-winning, most awarded song in history remains unbothered. :huntyga:

LaLuna
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

“Since Joanne”? You mean since forever. The hate that ARTPOP got from some fans, the hate that Gaga herself got during that era... it was awful. We like to remember the media turning on her, but this fanbase was also a huge toxic mess at the time. 

And don’t think there weren’t people melting down during BTW either. There was plenty of that. 

There will always be “fans” who whine and complain and do the most. You just have to try your best to ignore them and not let them ruin your own experience. 

I clearly remember people on here living for ARTPOP when it was leaked... then it all went downhill when it didn't sell as well as expected and the negative reviews started pouring in. Pop fans are fickle like that. They don't like stanning a "flop".

As for Joanne, some people may not like it but we should still respect the reason why Gaga made it. 

Archived