💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 Episode 04 score - 93%

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
38 minutes ago, Kalderone said:

It's still a very different season from what used to be AHS in it's glory days, but this season catch up a bit, and is a bit more interesting, that episode was great, the way the situation is turning out now is making me very excited for next episode ! 

I can't wait to find out what the second half of the season will look like. Apparently some AHS veterans will join in and the current cast will have to settle with the aftermath of killing spree. At this point, it seems to be more complex and developed than the conventional slasher genre, which is a good thing because those are usually B-movie materials with subpar plot. AHS is a TV show and should offer more than that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
31 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Can you stop acting so precious about other people not sharing the same opinion as you. I've enjoyed the majority of AHS series, I just don't enjoy this one. I'm not going to lavish praise on something for the sake of it.

And can you just stop quoting while I did not even mention you or your post (that I didn't even read).

I was just talking about the general vibes here that tend to hate that show. Nothing more.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, Bradley said:

I can't wait to find out what the second half of the season will look like. Apparently some AHS veterans will join in and the current cast will have to settle with the aftermath of killing spree. At this point, it seems to be more complex and developed than the conventional slasher genre, which is a good thing because those are usually B-movie materials with subpar plot. AHS is a TV show and should offer more than that.

Totally agree! and uuugh can't wait also to see the next part, with Lilly Rabe also, but to be honest I would love to see Sarah making a little cameo as well! 

This week is the 100th episode of AHS, hopefully this episode will be a very good one! I was the least excited for this season but they are really doing something for now I feel like! 

www.kalderone.com

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Kalderone said:

Totally agree! and uuugh can't wait also to see the next part, with Lilly Rabe also, but to be honest I would love to see Sarah making a little cameo as well! 

This week is the 100th episode of AHS, hopefully this episode will be a very good one! I was the least excited for this season but they are really doing something for now I feel like! 

I thought episode 100 was next week? I thought this weeks episode was called red mist or something? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stephen

The first episode didn't really grab me and I was confused why people were praising it so much. Then I binge watched episodes 2-4 and it's so good :air: I did NOT see the twists coming. Can't wait for the next one. 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, Riley said:

I feel like I completely disagree with everything LMAO this season feels like a jumbled MESS of a million storylines trying to coexist at the same time.... maybe I'm just not paying attention enough lol 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:36 PM, ThatBinch said:

Maybe I was just super tired when I watched the last two episodes but I thought they were really boring and crap. I wasn't remotely scared by anything. Why this season is being rated so highly is a mystery to me. 

This. I've been watching since S1 Murder House and the show just doesn't have the same magic anymore. I'm also SHOCKED at the positive reviews because, as a AHS fan,this season has seemed boring and confusing with plot "twists", see above for clarification. 

Anyhoo, I'm interested to see what else happens

Chromaticunt
48 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

This. I've been watching since S1 Murder House and the show just doesn't have the same magic anymore. I'm also SHOCKED at the positive reviews because, as a AHS fan,this season has seemed boring and confusing with plot "twists", see above for clarification. 

Anyhoo, I'm interested to see what else happens

Yeah, I have faith they will have a big twist soon. I felt the same way about the first half of Roanoke. It felt very on-the-nose and was just pulling out every cliche for the sake of the genre, but then the second half of the season took it somewhere interesting (even though it kind of became a parody by the end of it,  but at least they tried).

I'm going to inject some positivity now. I'm watching Apocalypse from beginning to end for the first time and I'm loving it. Cody Fern and Kathy Bates are SO menacing and it's awesome to see old characters from series 1 and 3. :gayhat:

Chromaticunt
On 10/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, monketsharona said:

And can you just stop quoting while I did not even mention you or your post (that I didn't even read).

I was just talking about the general vibes here that tend to hate that show. Nothing more.

Quoting you now just to be petty.  

denise richards smile GIF

1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

I thought episode 100 was next week? I thought this weeks episode was called red mist or something? 

I don't know I saw on instagram they were celebrating this whole week

www.kalderone.com

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Yeah, I have faith they will have a big twist soon. I felt the same way about the first half of Roanoke. It felt very on-the-nose and was just pulling out every cliche for the sake of the genre, but then the second half of the season took it somewhere interesting (even though it kind of became a parody by the end of it,  but at least they tried).

I'm going to inject some positivity now. I'm watching Apocalypse from beginning to end for the first time and I'm loving it. Cody Fern and Kathy Bates are SO menacing and it's awesome to see old characters from series 1 and 3. :gayhat:

Loved this season! Too bad the ending was awful :messga:

tumblr_inline_ohb7ptFSwj1qkdkvt_400.gif

The redundant slasher 80's series, with horrible acting, and twists that are meant to keep the plot going because there is no actual character development or interesting story being told? That is what is getting critical praise?

Bradley
13 hours ago, Kalderone said:

Not this week. Episode 100 is Episode 06.

This week is the last episode for the killing spree and is called Red Dawn. But yes I'm excited for it as well.

This season is so good and Xavier is a fashion icon I’m turning into him IRL I’m a 80s hoe now 

Archived