💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

ARUTW certified Gold in the UK

Miaou

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

It deserved to be her biggest hit in par with Just dance, Poker face and Bad Romance. But this rah rah bitch doesn't care. I hate that she could have at least 15# hits but she doesn't give a ****. Bitch. I am pressed now. This song hits u like a cold breeze of air on first line itself

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

It deserved to be her biggest hit in par with Just dance, Poker face and Bad Romance. But this rah rah bitch doesn't care. I hate that she could have at least 15# hits but she doesn't give a ****. Bitch. I am pressed now. This song hits u like a cold breeze of air on first line itself

the fact that you forgot Shallow aka her biggest worldwide hit after Poker Face :bradley:

GaGaAst
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

the fact that you forgot Shallow aka her biggest worldwide hit after Poker Face :bradley:

I did not forget it. It's from same era so didn't mention it.. I wanted to say it could be as huge as these 3 songs. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

jacs vs looser

That is awesome. I wonder why they haven't gotten it certified in the states yet, could it be because they're waiting for the Grammy nominations, to use the US certification as part of their campaign?

Itsbrenda
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Is that true?

Archived