Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pick your husband ...Gaga’s BFs Edition (Poll)

Kimmo

Pick one  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your Husband gheys!

• Taylor
    • Carino
    • Luc
    • Dada
    • Speedy
    • Rob
    • Don

Featured Posts

LaLuna

A couple years ago I would've said Taylor, hands down, but seeing how it ended.. :oops:

For the most part I don't really share Gaga's taste in men :poot:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry

What about daddy braddy

social experiment gone wrong

Madling
3 hours ago, Edonis said:

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, especially with the likelihood that Dan and Gaga are actually seeing each other, but Gaga and her team do partake in PR stuff, regardless of how willing them are to say it. Her team actively calls paparazzi for certain candids and People magazine isn't really the kind of tabloid to stalk people like other magazines. This doesn't truncate their authenticity, but it's not ta all unrealistic to see how those pictures were a possible attempt to leave her alone with the Bradley stuff.

I never said they didn't though? You misread me. 

I said to give her more respect than to say her team "makes" her do anything. Big difference. Every celeb plays the game to an extent. Gaga has been in the business for a long time. She knows how to disappear and leads a very private life for a super A list star. She knows  when to pose for pictures to ensure that that privacy is maintained (so that random paps aren't stalking her) and to get publicity for her work.  

Doing that is not being inauthentic or desperate. It's having some control over a part of her job that can be like the wild wild west.

Im saying that she controlled the Dan story  and it served many uses. Shut the bradga crap up and let  people know she was dating someone else so that they could go out and be a normal couple and not have tabloids twist things to fit in with their fanfictions. 

Job done! 

Archived