💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pick your husband ...Gaga’s BFs Edition (Poll)

Kimmo

Pick one  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your Husband gheys!

• Taylor
    • Carino
    • Luc
    • Dada
    • Speedy
    • Rob
    • Don

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Carino :lana:

Also, how was she so vocal about her relationship with Dan posting dinner pics and stuff and now hes nowhere to be seen? PR stunt much? :lana:

You're really stupid if you think them kissing at The Cure concert was a stunt. Just because you don't see him doesn't mean he's not banging her on the regular. 

Madling

Also... 🙄 You're all up you're own asses saying she has no taste in men. I bet your boyfriends are munters. :huntyga:

I watched an interview with Luc and he's actually pretty cute.  She dated him for a long time. I don't  know any of the others besides Carino and Taylor  but I'm not picking them because it didn't work out for a reason. 

Who the hell is Don... 😐

1 hour ago, HermioneT said:

I was wondering about this,  too. :usrs:How long has it been that she mentioned him/ they've been seen together? I mean if they were going for "keeping everything private" (which I could absolutely imagine people in their place would want to try), the dinnerposts and "random"  sightings of them in summer were a strange start to such a relationship. 

I think we will get some pics from Vegas. It was obvious that dinner posts were for PR.

(I don't want to suggest that the whole thing is PR, but I don't think it is for long term.) 

Franch Toast

Um, "Don" should be "Dan" of Dan Horton Audio Specials. 

And I'm going to refrain from picking any of them because I don't know them personally, and I don't date (let alone marry) based on looks alone. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
On 10/11/2019 at 3:58 PM, Gaby15 said:

I think we will get some pics from Vegas. It was obvious that dinner posts were for PR.

(I don't want to suggest that the whole thing is PR, but I don't think it is for long term.) 

Whether or not they were just a publicity stunt or it's real, the staged dinner photos (especially when Dan was in Nashville sometimes) and the photos of them having lunch smack of PR. They probably were orchestrated to get the press to stop hounding her about Bradley before Haus Labs debuted. I'm not saying they're not a real couple, but LG in the past hasn't been the type to bend over backwards to flaunt her relationships, especially new relationships, so either they're a real couple and her team made her "promote" her relationship to help quash the Bradley rumors, or they're just friends & colleagues. They did seem to be having genuine fun together at The Cure concert. 

She/Her/Hers

On 10/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, nenhures said:

This thread made me realize just how bad Gaga's taste in men is. Maybe it's because I'm a lesbian but I still know what an attractive dude looks like and Stefani, sis... :saladga:

This. Rob is the most shocking, to me. He's just so...plain and looks so un-put together. I don't personally like Lüc, but I can see where if you're into that aesthetic he would appeal. Taylor is a no-brainer as are Dada and Don. Most everyone else, though... :sis::awkney:

Madling
10 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Whether or not they were just a publicity stunt or it's real, the staged dinner photos (especially when Dan was in Nashville sometimes) and the photos of them having lunch smack of PR. They probably were orchestrated to get the press to stop hounding her about Bradley before Haus Labs debuted. I'm not saying they're not a real couple, but LG in the past hasn't been the type to bend over backwards to flaunt her relationships, especially new relationships, so either they're a real couple and her team made her "promote" her relationship to help quash the Bradley rumors, or they're just friends & colleagues. They did seem to be having genuine fun together at The Cure concert. 

Again with the nonsense idea that Gaga's team can "make" her do anything. 🙄 Give her more respect at this point in her career.  She pays them. She is the boss. 

Whether she wanted it out there to shut up Bradley rumors or not, they are really seeing each other. It's also possible that she just wanted it out there so she could go out on dates and not have to hide. So when they were spotted at The Cure concert it was no big deal because people were used to the idea. She killed 2 birds with one stone, did it on her terms and still maintained their privacy. 

Edonis
1 minute ago, Madling said:

Again with the nonsense idea that Gaga's team can "make" her do anything. 🙄 Give her more respect at this point in her career.  She pays them. She is the boss. 

Whether she wanted it out there to shut up Bradley rumors or not, they are really seeing each other. It's also possible that she just wanted it out there so she could go out on dates and not have to hide. So when they were spotted at The Cure concert it was no big deal because people were used to the idea. She killed 2 birds with one stone, did it on her terms and still maintained their privacy. 

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, especially with the likelihood that Dan and Gaga are actually seeing each other, but Gaga and her team do partake in PR stuff, regardless of how willing them are to say it. Her team actively calls paparazzi for certain candids and People magazine isn't really the kind of tabloid to stalk people like other magazines. This doesn't truncate their authenticity, but it's not ta all unrealistic to see how those pictures were a possible attempt to leave her alone with the Bradley stuff.

Archived