💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr Luke Suing Kesha Over False Claims

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Will this telenovela ever end? :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two sides to every story. I always make myself listen to both sides before making a decision. It’s amazing how so many of you jumped on Kesha’s side blindly without hearing both sides and getting both stories. Like why? Why is it so easy for so many people to do that? I have never understood it. This doesn’t mean that I think Kesha lied, or that Luke is innocent- just alarming to see so many completely disregard anything he says just because Kesha said so. 

Economy
22 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

There are two sides to every story. I always make myself listen to both sides before making a decision. It’s amazing how so many of you jumped on Kesha’s side blindly without hearing both sides and getting both stories. Like why? Why is it so easy for so many people to do that? I have never understood it. This doesn’t mean that I think Kesha lied, or that Luke is innocent- just alarming to see so many completely disregard anything he says just because Kesha said so. 

Society nowadays loves to take sides on stuff they know nothing about

Not only did court not manage to prove anything in either direction...

But on top of that none of us here on GGD attended court to hear all the arguments. So we know even less than the courts :air:

Add to that we dont know neither kesha nor Dr Luke personally only what we hear on media and whats reported. Supposibly Dr Luke has a toxic personality singers claim but that in of itself isnt proof. I can hypathetically be toxic, it doesnt mean i rape people

literally we know such small bits and pieces of the sotuation and i got ripped to shreds by a uset simply because i said we dont know anything for sure

Like seriously :madge:

And i never said Kesha was lying. I literally never said that :rip:

edit: i also wonder to what extent they are both diverging from the truth 

what if Kesha was harrassed but not to the degree she implies or full out rape? And ok the flip side Dr Luke doesnt admit to what he did do?

So one possibility is Kesha is lying, the other possibility is dr Luke is lying, but theres a 3rd possibility as well in which neither side is totally honest either

we just dont know 👀

PS: Like i said im still more inclined to believe Kesha than dr Luke but thats not the point im making

gagaisitalian

Ok gonna say something I never thought I would say. I believe him now. 

There's no WAY he would countersue if he was genuinely innocent.

And notice how everyone else seemed more upset over Kesha's failed legal battle than Kesha herself. I wonder if she never expected it to become such a big deal...

Economy
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

And notice how everyone else seemed more upset over Kesha's failed legal battle than Kesha herself. I wonder if she never expected it to become such a big deal...

Theres so much we dont know honestly

also u might wanna edit ur post cuz i think u made a mistake typing and ur contradicting urself :sweat:

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Theres so much we dont know honestly

also u might wanna edit ur post cuz i think u made a mistake typing and ur contradicting urself :sweat:

In which part do I contradict myself?

Economy
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

In which part do I contradict myself?

U said u believe him now but then u said theres no way he would countersue if he was innocent

u probably meant to say if he wasn’t innocent?

i figured it might just be a typo but it literally changes the whole meaning

hardcore1996

he needs to leave her alone. his career is still doing just fine unfortunately so unless he’s gonna admit he did it, he should keep her out of his mouth.

likeitrough
9 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

she has ruined his reputation at least to the GP. 

he's been working under a pseudonym, MADEINCHINA and who knows if there are others.

major clients have probably turned him away because of the accusation and bad press associated with him.

he's a millionaire but he probably wants his status back.  

"sHe dIDn't LOok UPsET SO ThaT Means sHe wAsn'T upsEt"

first of all, she broke down crying in court when she lost. 

image.jpg

second of all, even if she wasn't crying as was as solid as a rock that doesn't dispute her accusations. people react to different things in different ways. you can't expect people to react how you think they should, that would be fake. 

FlopSlurper
16 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Yeah except he knows now that the law sides with him and not her, so he's taking advantage of that because they can't prove he raped her. If he was really innocent he would leave her alone, not harm her even more.

Princess Stache
1 hour ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I really wish kim didnt work under the animal

However her music slaps 

sad.jpg

Kim is such a wonderful person and it really makes me feel torn as to why she would work with someone like that.  She's PLENTY talented on her own.

FlopSlurper
19 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Kim is such a wonderful person and it really makes me feel torn as to why she would work with someone like that.  She's PLENTY talented on her own.

EGj8_AqWsAY3TbW?format=jpg&name=900x900

she's so wonderful

Economy
27 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yeah except he knows now that the law sides with him and not her, so he's taking advantage of that because they can't prove he raped her. If he was really innocent he would leave her alone, not harm her even more.

Not so sure about that. Hypathetically if he was innocent (not saying he is)... he got his image destroyed and hed have good reason to be pissed

so i dont think if he was innocent hed leave her alone hed more likely wanna get back at her

Archived