💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

French youtuber praising haus labs trending in top 10 on youtube france

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

She said that it was overall really good but that it was "too simple" for a gaga thing. And she praised gaga's talent, she said that she loves her songs without being a fan, that she went to 2 concert of hers (including coachella) and that it was way better than rihanna or ariana's concert even if she listens more to these two. And she said that gaga had a "good aura", that she seems to be a really nice person.

KingRedd

Here’s my thing. These people view Gaga as the 2012 version the wild and crazy thing. She’s matured since then and the look of the makeup fits her NOW. She’s simple and chic. She’s not wearing crazy outfits much anymore. People need to know she’s not 20 something anymore ha she has matured over time and so has her look. Lmao I just find it annoying that everyone who review says they expected the glitz and glam that she doesnt even do anymore.

May I Read You? 😎

HeavyCapiLover
13 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Here’s my thing. These people view Gaga as the 2012 version the wild and crazy thing. She’s matured since then and the look of the makeup fits her NOW. She’s simple and chic. She’s not wearing crazy outfits much anymore. People need to know she’s not 20 something anymore ha she has matured over time and so has her look. Lmao I just find it annoying that everyone who review says they expected the glitz and glam that she doesnt even do anymore.

In the comments of the video someone said that she's more classy nowadays and the girl answered "I know but I can help but have the image of her crazy moments"

Curunir

I watched only a few minutes cause I can't be fuсked rn but she's annoying with all her "buts" after every compliment. Makes it sound fake. If you like it, you like it, stop nitpicking :saladga:

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

In the comments of the video someone said that she's more classy nowadays and the girl answered "I know but I can help but have the image of her crazy moments"

Yea, and just because Gaga is more "classy" these days doesn't mean the packaging could be better. I've seen more criticisms on that compared to the actual makeup.

KingRedd
16 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, and just because Gaga is more "classy" these days doesn't mean the packaging could be better. I've seen more criticisms on that compared to the actual makeup.

That’s the thing. The criticism is always followed by “when I think of Gaga I think of blah blah blah” which shows that they don’t follow her career. Expecting more is fine but expecting wild and crazy just because it’s Gaga is a little annoying imho. 

May I Read You? 😎

HeavyCapiLover
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

That’s the thing. The criticism is always followed by “when I think of Gaga I think of blah blah blah” which shows that they don’t follow her career. Expecting more is fine but expecting wild and crazy just because it’s Gaga is a little annoying imho. 

It's kinda funny there is like 2 types of locals : the one that like and remember her for her crazy moments and the one (especially the oldest) that love her image now.

They really don't know that classy and supertalented gaga was always there all but they could see was her outfits. And they don't know that her crazy side didn't disaperead at all.

Florian
19 hours ago, Curunir said:

I watched only a few minutes cause I can't be fuсked rn but she's annoying with all her "buts" after every compliment. Makes it sound fake. If you like it, you like it, stop nitpicking :saladga:

It's a very "french" thing to do and shouldn't be badly interpreted. It's a French cultural to often say what's good and then follow with how you could make things better.

Guillaume Hamon
20 minutes ago, Florian said:

It's a very "french" thing to do and shouldn't be badly interpreted. It's a French cultural to often say what's good and then follow with how you could make things better.

True!

I guess it's a way to not come up as someone who's just there trying to talk crap, you say what's good first to be positive then you add the less positive part so people can use the recommendations if they want to. :) 

It allows you to give an honest ( therefore useful ) opinion without it sounding like bashing.

Archived