💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best part of a madonna music videos

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I know this thread could have  been titled better but i couldn't think of a better phrase  so ,anyway, i was just watching some of my fav music vidoes and i kept getting goosebumps over some madonna videos.  In madonna videos there certain parts that just gives me goose bumps or gets my teary eyed, i dont know why  but the ones i notice are :

From 1:20 -1:40 and 2:10-2:30

I dont know why, but i cant help but internally scream yaaas queen whenever she starts doing those dance moves. and i may or may not have tried to learn them a couple times:bradley:

From 3.05 -4:01 

The part when she comes downstairs and starts to dance beautifully  in that red dress (which is a serve btw) always gets my teary eyed ,not always but ,most times , i dont know why,theres just something majical amd nostalgic about it.that entire scene  just shows how shes such a big shiny star who was born to be in the spotlight 

From 3:09 - 3:40 

If this wasnt obvious enough, that scene with her dancing by the flaming crosses is pure fire .it is one of the historic moment in female videos (along with when gaga stepped out  in the all white polar bear coat in bad romance :firega:  and swallowing the rosary in alejandro) i instinctively start to move like her whenever that part comes on.

From 4:00-5:00 .obviously they was no way i could leave this out ,i remember showing  my mum this video and she was shook  .the dance was beautiful and its just another little moment where modanna proved to us why she is indeed madonna

Guys i want to see your own picks ,please share yours ! Your best part on madonna  music vidoes .go

Delusional

I’ve never acc watched a full Madonna mv because I’m not really into her music to be honest, but from snippets they look great

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

JustifyMyLove

2:16 - 2:26

2:06 - 2:20

3:27 - 4:00

0:00 - 0:26

2:38 - 3:00

Judging by my own examples I’d say my favorite parts are usually when there’s a dance break 😂 but that applies to everyone I like too  

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Pop Music

kinda off topic but this video always scared me when I was younger

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

2:16 - 2:26

2:06 - 2:20

3:27 - 4:00

0:00 - 0:26

2:38 - 3:00

Judging by my own examples I’d say my favorite parts are usually when there’s a dance break 😂 but that applies to everyone I like too  

The rain pick is my fave

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

kinda off topic but this video always scared me when I was younger

It scared everyone girl:bradley:

42 minutes ago, Diente said:

Ale-Alejandro Ale-Alejandro  

giphy.gif 

I can’t believe this gif cuts out the nip slip, arguably the most iconic part :vegas:

Glamourpuss

This video came to mind straight away. But it has so many beautiful moments that it's hard to choose one. 

:flutter:

Rat Boy
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This video came to mind straight away. But it has so many beautiful moments that it's hard to choose one. 

:flutter:

Das not MDNA

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Glamourpuss
Just now, Mer Boy said:

Das not MDNA

:teehee:

I skipped through too fast and didn't read anything properly. :cryga:

Glamourpuss

I'm on topic now.  :derpga: 7:31 onwards. I love that moment when she looks at the camera with that hopeless expression. 

3:28-3:35 that little move with the scarf and then when she lays down on the car. 

And I can't remember any others right now. 

what about the bridge's choreo from Hung Up, specially the live version

after 3:20

ice heard one side from above

Archived