Featured Posts

nswain1110

bish give us the album already!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gagi said:

No shade, no hate but I really can’t understand how someone can stan her :saladga:

I followed her for a short time but got so bored, she makes mediocre radio pop songs y’all always say y’all hate and looks like a cheap and uninspired Vegas Gaga imitator 😭

It's her debut album, it's logical that she has to make radio pop songs:shrug: So did Gaga, Katy, Beyoncé and so on. I don't stan Ava Max at all but I don't think you should judge her that early in her carreer, she could surprise us!

The gays make something a gay anthem. If you are trying to create a gay anthem you’ll flop anyways. We are not something you can aim for with a magic formula. I don’t know, it feels a bit wrong to me how she worded it.

Katharine Hepburn
26 minutes ago, Gam said:

angry grigor dimitrov GIF

Is it bad that turns me on :laughga:

xoxo Joanne

21 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

there's this thing called different tastes. ever heard about that kind of a thing? or should the world work according to you and your views?

Tf you want from me I said I want to understand what makes her special, you either answer my question or don’t @ me

18 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's her debut album, it's logical that she has to make radio pop songs:shrug: So did Gaga, Katy, Beyoncé and so on. I don't stan Ava Max at all but I don't think you should judge her that early in her carreer, she could surprise us!

If it’s not the music that makes you stan her, what is it then? Cause you (probably) can’t say it’s her spectacular looks or the things she’s doing, cause I tried to find something that makes her “special” (not in the “everyone is special“ type of way, but special as in stan-worthy for me) and I failed 

Sanne Godijn

I dont wanna sound like a hater but this feels insencere and tryhard again this is no hate but the way she phrased it just rubbed me the wrong way also wasnt her album supposed to be released in september if i remember correctly?

holy scheisse

Disgust I'm over this bish and frankly offended that you are not only stereotyping (not all gay men are covered in rainbow clothing and glitter) but deciding that you as a basic straight lady pretending 2 be a misfit can declare something a gay anthem :kiss: smooches heaux I'll rip ur shirt within a second 

13 minutes ago, Gagi said:

If it’s not the music that makes you stan her, what is it then? Cause you (probably) can’t say it’s her spectacular looks or the things she’s doing, cause I tried to find something that makes her “special” (not in the “everyone is special“ type of way, but special as in stan-worthy for me) and I failed 

Well you don't "stan" someone before at least two records, but can still love the music and be a fan.

Once again, Gaga started the same way

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Disgust I'm over this bish and frankly offended that you are not only stereotyping (not all gay men are covered in rainbow clothing and glitter) but deciding that you as a basic straight lady pretending 2 be a misfit can declare something a gay anthem :kiss: smooches heaux I'll rip ur shirt within a second 

I wonder if so called this glittery gay athem will get a music video 

4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well you don't "stan" someone before at least two records, but can still love the music and be a fan.

Once again, Gaga started the same way

I remember when Gaga dropped Pokerface everyone in my city was shocked because it was something new and fresh and even though I was very young I remember people everywhere I went were watching the music video and talking about it.

When Ava dropped SBP radio stations referred to her as “the new Lady Gaga”, probably because of “mamama”. That’s all.

I respect your opinion, but the two can NOT be compared. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived