đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion is that b***

Jolt

Featured Posts

BornSimon

"Perfect Illusion" and  "Applause" are my favourite lead singles. They are absolutely amazing in complete different ways, which is what makes Gaga the artist that she is. 

"Bad Romance" is a very close third, and "Born This Way" a very close fourth.

"Just Dance" is fun and all but I was never crazy about it.

There's just so much PASSION in "Perfect Illusion", it's a timeless classic as far as I am concerned. Charts don't mean ****.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leedeegaga

It’s my favourite song of her tbf, not just my fav single. AND THE KEY CHANGE IS EVERYTHING!!

Stassi Schroeder GIF by Stassi

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

Pop Music

I have my reaction of when I first heard it live on release day recorded on my iPad  and I started out confused but loved it and I ended loving it and bopping. It is not my favorite lead but it's not the worse (i'm looking at you BTW) 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

skedaddleBItCh

One of her best songs:kara:

Made me a fan of Lady Gaga:sis:

And to those saying that she's screaming too much in the song, it's a Dance-rock :interestinga:

What do you expect? Whisper in rage!? Flat out speak in rage!?

Some of y'all are too much sometimes 🙄🙄🙄

When hating on a song, at least give a plausible reason:fail:

Production? AWESOME!!!

Voice? GAGA'S ANGER IS CONVEYED FANTASTICALLY!!!

Lyrics? Repetitive? LMAO I'D RATHER HAVE REPETITIVE LYRICS RATHER THAN REPETITIVE BASIC DROPS IN A SONG!!! PLUS, IT'S IN PLACE WITH THE SONG!!!

Plus, the key change is the best!!!

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

it makes my body wanna spin woo

dog flipping GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dukttape
2 hours ago, Ployd said:

I never talked about chart success I talked about radio play, the song was barely played on the radio because they new the general public wouldn't enjoy it because it's just not a good song. Some might say just because it is GPS friendly doesn't make it good but the songs that she has made that are friendly to the public are the ones that still get played on the radio to this day. And also who the **** are you to tell me I can't judge? We're all just a bunch of nobodies on a forum 

Jesus Christ. You could talk up a snow storm and nothing would stick to the ground.

LaLuna

Perfect Illusion gave me goosebumps the first time I listened to it. Not even BR or BTW did that for me.

If you don't stan that song with its amazing chorus and flawless, epic key change, I don't know what to tell ya :neyde:

9 hours ago, Grigio Boy said:

So, I just listened to Perfect Illusion after some time and I have to say, this song is A ****ING MASTERPIECE and it deserves so much attention. Should have gone #1 :saladga: I mean, from the first second of the song you can feel the energy and the hype and the excitement, my mind just blew again. And it always feels so fresh and like it came out yesterday, not 3 years ago. No today's "main" pop girls can ever come close to that. And it aged PERFECTLY, like a fine bottle of pinot grigio.  So let's all appreciate this BOP and stream it right now!

That video is one of my favorite Gaga videos. Rocker Gaga borderline mosh pit-ing in the desert? Yes please. I just wish the jacket she wears in the video had been offered as part of the Joanne Tour merch.

dubstep111

Yessss! It’s one of the only songs from Lady Gaga (and I’m obsessed) that I haven’t and don’t think I will ever get sick of. 

Archived