đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion is that b***

Jolt

Featured Posts

Let's run away together to a fanbase with taste

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, Grigio Boy said:

So, I just listened to Perfect Illusion after some time and I have to say, this song is A ****ING MASTERPIECE and it deserves so much attention. Should have gone #1 :saladga: I mean, from the first second of the song you can feel the energy and the hype and the excitement, my mind just blew again. And it always feels so fresh and like it came out yesterday, not 3 years ago. No today's "main" pop girls can ever come close to that. And it aged PERFECTLY, like a fine bottle of pinot grigio.  So let's all appreciate this BOP and stream it right now!

tenor.gif?itemid=8095664

Used to be HighRoad

I honestly love Perfect Illusion, its a Gaga song I listen to on a regular basis because its the right amount of energy without being overbearing and tiring! 

ear condom
2 hours ago, Ployd said:

It's not a good song guys, she sounds like she's screaming at you the entire chorus, it's incredibly short, and it barely got any radio play. 

2 hours ago, Miaou said:

One of her worst decision EVER 

Her worst lead obviously 

Bad Romance > Just Dance > Born This Way > Applause > PI 

tumblr_pz68afHVCc1ywrnkco1_500.gifv

excuse you ???

also you're all wrong , PI played backwards is the real deal :

Dukttape
2 hours ago, Ployd said:

It's not a good song guys, she sounds like she's screaming at you the entire chorus, it's incredibly short, and it barely got any radio play. 

You sound like a typical pop fan, not a music fan.

nenhures

I will never understand why Gaga's fanbase is so obsessed with slandering Joanne. It's obviously a really important album for her and it has some of her most touching songs.

You don't have to like the direction she took in that album genre-wise but throwing a hissy fit every time she doesn't release a dance song just shows a lack of maturity and understanding of Gaga's artistry.

Not to mention that it's downright disrespectful. Joanne was clearly very difficult to make and it was like stripping yourself naked for the world to see. The album is about grief and disappointment and pain and anger. It touches on themes that a lot of you (as men) don't fully comprehend or even try to.

No it's not The Fame Monster 2.0, no it's not full of songs to dance in a club to. Why is that a bad thing? It's still a phenomenal album. It's not perfect, but nothing worth listening to is.

I just wish some of you would be more open minded and empathetic towards the pain of the artist and how hard it must be for them to tell their stories and try to burst out of this immature bubble. Find your freedom in the music, you know. No matter the genre.

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Dukttape said:

Did they lie. :huntyga:

The Bling
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

And here comes the Applause slander :saladga:

Man you can't go around showing taste but then stanning Applause :air: we can't take you seriously

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Dukttape
4 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Did they lie. :huntyga:

The reasoning is flawed. They're not inherently bad unless you're a tasteless pophead, guided by chart success and the norm.

11 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

Nah fam, it's just a bad song, gaga stans are just delusional over it.

Dukttape
19 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Nah fam, it's just a bad song, gaga stans are just delusional over it.

You mentioned chart success and a vocally intense chorus like they hinge on a song's quality. You have no footing for judgment.

zebrastripes
2 hours ago, nenhures said:

I will never understand why Gaga's fanbase is so obsessed with slandering Joanne. It's obviously a really important album for her and it has some of her most touching songs.

You don't have to like the direction she took in that album genre-wise but throwing a hissy fit every time she doesn't release a dance song just shows a lack of maturity and understanding of Gaga's artistry.

Not to mention that it's downright disrespectful. Joanne was clearly very difficult to make and it was like stripping yourself naked for the world to see. The album is about grief and disappointment and pain and anger. It touches on themes that a lot of you (as men) don't fully comprehend or even try to.

No it's not The Fame Monster 2.0, no it's not full of songs to dance in a club to. Why is that a bad thing? It's still a phenomenal album. It's not perfect, but nothing worth listening to is.

I just wish some of you would be more open minded and empathetic towards the pain of the artist and how hard it must be for them to tell their stories and try to burst out of this immature bubble. Find your freedom in the music, you know. No matter the genre.

Yeah

2 hours ago, Dukttape said:

You mentioned chart success and a vocally intense chorus like they hinge on a song's quality. You have no footing for judgment.

I never talked about chart success I talked about radio play, the song was barely played on the radio because they new the general public wouldn't enjoy it because it's just not a good song. Some might say just because it is GPS friendly doesn't make it good but the songs that she has made that are friendly to the public are the ones that still get played on the radio to this day. And also who the **** are you to tell me I can't judge? We're all just a bunch of nobodies on a forum 

ear condom
3 hours ago, nenhures said:

tumblr_p640r8LcmQ1svi3flo1_400.gifv

:heart:

Archived