πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion is that b***

Jolt

Featured Posts

bloody g

I thought the censor was for 'bomb' and I came here to reinforce that it, in fact, bombedΒ :ladyhaha:

:vegas:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

You know I love you Davian, but Perfect Illusion... better than Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Applause?!

EGVLAVLVUAI-SUZ.jpg

Just Dance & Applause >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Born This Way, but yeah I agree

It's not a good song guys, she sounds like she's screaming at you the entire chorus, it's incredibly short, and it barely got any radio play.Β 

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, Ployd said:

It's not a good song guys, she sounds like she's screaming at you the entire chorus, it's incredibly short, and it barely got any radio play.Β 

Its dance rock what did you expect ?

How is a 3 minute song "incredibly"Β Β shortΒ 

So you are saying more radio play=good song ?:oprah:

Gimme More

sorry, but i really don't like the song

Just Dance, Born This Way, Applause, Bad Romance are a million times better.

#JusticeForBritney β™‘

HoneyB

9b1d7d4ec7c182725b9989010364911e.jpg

I kindaΒ agreeΒ :emma:

πŸ’‹ π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕒 β„‚π• π• π•œπ•šπ•–π•€ π•Œπ•‘πŸ’‹πŸͺ

One of her worst decision EVERΒ 

Her worst lead obviouslyΒ 

Bad Romance > Just Dance > Born This Way > Applause > PIΒ 

Β 

JustJames

First question before my 'too long; didn't read' post below. What is the consensus on Angel Down? I was surprised to hear it well after the era ended and find out it was never a single. I honestly thought it was a cover at first and still think the lyrics are gorgeous. I feel like it was far more complex than MR, so after getting the GP palette ready with MR, I am surprised they didn't go with AD to see the reaction and think it would have been a stronger Grammy contender at least in SOTY.Β 

TOO LONG REPLY:

Can someone explain why exactly PI was seen as such a disappointing lead at the time and, in hindsight, seen as an improper introduction to the sound/concept of the Joanne album and era? I escaped Stanville after the DWUW debacle (moved across the country, etc.), so my only experience with the majority of this era was hearing PI on the radio, thinking it was pretty average for what I felt was her comeback album, but expecting it to at least hit top 10 given how well she had built back her image.Β 

To peak at 15 was definitely a flop in my eyes at the time. I then heard Million Reasons, assumed it charted well, and then thought The Cure was a weird followup (thinking it was part of the album) without much buzz or promo. But, listening to Joanne after, I don't think its content is out of place, and the sound is the most relatable to a general public audience which had to be the goal at the time, no? PI has a message that many can connect with, was personal in nature (one of the themes of Joanne), showed that the album was definitely going to stray from dance-pop, and definitely is the most attention-grabbing song on the album.

What would have been better? I have said elsewhere that I would have loved the album to have been called Diamond Heart with that as a lead, but I think following that up with MR, PI, and DIC makes total sense commercially and thematically (I mean, only DH really 'does it' for me, but...).Β 

Mistress Dita

Idk why most of you can’t see that its one of her most well crafted songs ever! Its easily her top 5 most ingenious songs. Of course it was gonna flop tho. Its ****ing borderline rock and lets not hide the fact that this is the reason all of you hate it. If it was slightly edited to be disco/poppier then everyone On this cult siteΒ would be dying for it. AND THERES THE TEA!Β 

Archived