Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga teasing LG6-theme since forever?

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hey Everyone, be invited to read my thoughts and opinions about what LG6 might became or will become.

#1 First Clues

I recently rewatched Gaga's La vie en Rose performance" at Tony benetts 90's celebration party and stumbled over something interesting she said.

At 3:33 in the Video beneath Gaga says: "[Tony] changed her Life from Black to "La vie en Rose" (Pink)"

While Gaga has a connection to the song through her C2C-era while also performing this song at the event she first meet Bradley Cooper and saved her the role for ASIB and even made it to the movie itself, there seems to be a deeper connection between the song and Gaga. She even tattooed it: 

While she came out of a "black" era (the ARTPOP-era was pretty tough for her, GP-bashing, management issues, stardom-issues ), the connection to Jazz, Tony and her love to music let her see her life through "pink" again!

What if LG6 is an Album or even a 2-part album that deals with these two aspects in her life? What if the Black part of the Album is the Pop-Album that fans want, that she created in 2016-2018 with Bloodpop, Boiyznoise etc. Showing her Bad*ss, inexcusable hard side called GAGA. 

While GAGA happens there is also the "Pink" concept, a more vulnerable, more honest and loveable side called LADY.

#2 More Proof The BLACK&PINK Theme through her Posts in 2019, representing LADY&GAGA

The most obvious clues where made by Gaga at the METGALA changing from PINK to BLACK to PINK to BLACK while the whole world saw it. Playing with her Persona and teasing her album idea as a self titled record saying: LADY GAGA - LADY GAGA

Hinting at Pink with Flowers and Roses (La vie en Rose) or Adele

While only wearing Black and/or Pink for over half a year

What if she's teasing this album since 2016??? Did I crack the code for LG6? Am I Delulu? Discuss...

Over and Out

Apollo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I think there were some rumours about a song about roses when she worked on LG5 with RedOne back in 2015. 

Interesting! It would be amazing if she did 2 albums. Although she has worn a couple other colors that I can remember, like white printed t-shirt and leopard print. Also the gold dress from the Alec Baldwin roast video. But mostly black & pink.

Good job :vegas:

Illuminati

I think you may have gone too far with the assumptions that wearing classic black outfits was a hint at anything at all but I do personally find it interesting that she's been incorporating a lot of hot pink into what seems to be the LG6 teasers.

She wore it a lot, she teased "I MISS U" with pink tulips and got a pink typewriter for the LG6 sessions that I can't find anywhere right now but we all know it by now.

FfFfFfFF

I appreciate your efort and I find your post interesting :applause: but this could easily be explained by the fact pink is her favorite color. She had such long and active career with so many events, some of them are bound to be linked with this color.

Quentin
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I appreciate your efort and I find your post interesting :applause: but this could easily be explained by the fact pink is her favorite color.

She said that black was her favorite color didn't she?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

FfFfFfFF
Just now, QuantiQuentin said:

She said that black was her favorite color didn't she?

Yes but not only exclusively. I don't have the references at hand but I know she loves black, pink and purple.

JustJames

What would 'black rose' be saying artistically, though? The LADY>GAGA themes that have been explored have a lot of circumstantial evidence to point to, and the idea of two very different sides of the genius that is the LADY GAGA persona being translated sonically and visually in 1 era seems both interesting and yet relatable enough to the current circumstances of her career to be true.

1. She has never had an eponymous album, something very uncommon for an artist a decade into her career.

2. The tattoo was taken as an obvious nod to a future album title and was never denied by Gaga.

3. Since TFM era at least, she has talked about the fight she has with having to keep up her celebrity facade and even made specific references to preferring 'Gaga' to 'Lady Gaga,' etc. if I remember correctly.

4. Despite being at a re-peak, she is in a really risky position in her career, having to decide whether she wants to go back to the music her core fans are craving or continuing to perfect the stripped-back style that has earned her the acclaim of an older demographic, and more recognition of her talents beyond the popstar imagery. Does she go 'Pokerface' or 'Shallow'..?

5. She is essentially exploring this very theme in her residency with Enigma vs. Jazz & Piano.

Not saying any of this will hold true, but I almost am totally sold on it being the best way to deal with #4. I really do not want a ballad or 'adult-contemporary' album from her, but am not sure where she fits into modern-day pop at this stage.

Archived