celeb

Ava Max serves 2008Ga for attitude magazine

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Felixorfelicia

Very interesting how some of you trash her for copying Gaga, just imagine what David Bowie fans must have said in 2008 about her?

Tease it to Jesus

I gues with her second album she will go for a different hairstyle/wig? :awesome:

But the first one hasn't come out yet, so.

:awesome:

I don't mind her looking a bit like Gaga at all. What does bother me, is that her music lacks the punch that The Fame has...

Doncho

Wow some of you sound like pressed Madonna fans. Let new popstars BE... not everything is about Gaga.

She looks great!

yes and

She is one hit wonder already lol 
She won't be bigger 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Doncho
57 minutes ago, Deagan said:

I don't mind her looking a bit like Gaga at all. What does bother me, is that her music lacks the punch that The Fame has...

Well she is not trying to be Gaga. She is Ava Max, end of story 

9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Well she is not trying to be Gaga. She is Ava Max, end of story 

Excuse me I  never said so?

She definitely looks like Gaga, and if i'm going on that "mu-mu-mu-mah-muh-mah" repitition sound coming from SBS, she was trying to sound a bit like Gaga too.

Anyway, if she were to really be copying Gaga, she ain't doing a good job, because she ain't selling or is going to sell like Gaga did. If she keeps releasing as she has been lately, next year nobody will even mention Ava Max anymore.. and that's sad. I had high hopes after SBS.

Doncho
56 minutes ago, Deagan said:

Excuse me I  never said so?

She definitely looks like Gaga, and if i'm going on that "mu-mu-mu-mah-muh-mah" repitition sound coming from SBS, she was trying to sound a bit like Gaga too.

Anyway, if she were to really be copying Gaga, she ain't doing a good job, because she ain't selling or is going to sell like Gaga did. If she keeps releasing as she has been lately, next year nobody will even mention Ava Max anymore.. and that's sad. I had high hopes after SBS.

Ok then :poot: Sounded like you were expecting a The Fame kind of slayage

I have to agree that she will probably fade away soon. Wich is sad because she makes good songs and has a couple of great videos. Hopefully she can get some success with the right song, soon. Torn is a great song, a shame its not doing better. Maybe the public just finds it too generic, idk

Archived