💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Will Rihanna Quit Music?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I doubt that. She might be more rarely releasing one simc eshe is so busy with other businesses as well.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully questions like these make her realize that if she keeps taking these massive gaps the GP will assume music isn't a passion of hers anymore. 

JazzGa

Honestly I think R9 is going to be really good, maybe even her magnum opus. I remember during the prerelease eras, ANTI's concept changed all the time. She backtracked after the first singles, 4/5S and American Oxygen, which were all not-Rihanna but didn't match each other either. Rumor had it that her boyfriend at the time got her to doubt the original vision and change it into a trap based album. Don't get me wrong, ANTI was good, but compared to that, R9 seems to be more consistent in her vision and to have been treated a lot more lovingly.  Consider me hyped!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Nightwing

Speaking of the reggae, I'm hoping she goes the Grace Jones route with it. She did a lot of electronic, dub and pop stuff with reggae influences. The music was really chill and creative; I hope Rihanna goes the same route and release something not so entirely mainstream. I feel like at this point, she can take risks like that.

luckyanderson

I mean the people who write her music will continue to release hopefully. Only thing missing would be her voice.

Taylucifer
7 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

well...

this sounds familiar :selena:

:huntyga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Versace

An album full of Man Downs and No Love Allowed? Here for it :vegas:

Reggae album in winter though :koons:

R9 Coming Summer 2020, when she should have aimed for Summer 2019 :triggered:

Can't wait for the Reggay album :flower:

SuperSunset
9 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with pop music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

Corrected:ally:

8 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Bad comparison but I think she will be kind of like Victoria Beckham in terms of not really being known as a singer anymore. There will be more music obviously but after that I think it will be even larger break and then an even larger one after that.

I literally forgot tht Beckham used to be a singer :saladga:

WitnessEye
10 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

I agree, but Gaga only regrets doing pop music. She likes music but she hates pop. She is releasing LG6 just for us fans, but I am sure she'd rather do an album like Joanne again. Sad.

Archived