Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Will Rihanna Quit Music?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I doubt that. She might be more rarely releasing one simc eshe is so busy with other businesses as well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully questions like these make her realize that if she keeps taking these massive gaps the GP will assume music isn't a passion of hers anymore. 

JazzGa

Honestly I think R9 is going to be really good, maybe even her magnum opus. I remember during the prerelease eras, ANTI's concept changed all the time. She backtracked after the first singles, 4/5S and American Oxygen, which were all not-Rihanna but didn't match each other either. Rumor had it that her boyfriend at the time got her to doubt the original vision and change it into a trap based album. Don't get me wrong, ANTI was good, but compared to that, R9 seems to be more consistent in her vision and to have been treated a lot more lovingly.  Consider me hyped!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Nightwing

Speaking of the reggae, I'm hoping she goes the Grace Jones route with it. She did a lot of electronic, dub and pop stuff with reggae influences. The music was really chill and creative; I hope Rihanna goes the same route and release something not so entirely mainstream. I feel like at this point, she can take risks like that.

luckyanderson

I mean the people who write her music will continue to release hopefully. Only thing missing would be her voice.

Taylucifer
7 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

well...

this sounds familiar :selena:

:huntyga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Versace

An album full of Man Downs and No Love Allowed? Here for it :vegas:

Reggae album in winter though :koons:

R9 Coming Summer 2020, when she should have aimed for Summer 2019 :triggered:

Can't wait for the Reggay album :flower:

SuperSunset
9 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with pop music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

Corrected:ally:

8 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Bad comparison but I think she will be kind of like Victoria Beckham in terms of not really being known as a singer anymore. There will be more music obviously but after that I think it will be even larger break and then an even larger one after that.

I literally forgot tht Beckham used to be a singer :saladga:

WitnessEye
10 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

I agree, but Gaga only regrets doing pop music. She likes music but she hates pop. She is releasing LG6 just for us fans, but I am sure she'd rather do an album like Joanne again. Sad.

Archived