💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Will Rihanna Quit Music?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Rihanna is on the cover of Vogue and was asked: 'Does any part of Rihanna foresee a day when she might decide that, in fact, there will be no more music?'

VO1119_Cover.jpg

Her response: “Oh, nooo, music is, like, speaking in code to the world, where they get it. It’s the weird language that connects me to them. Me the designer, me the woman who creates makeup and lingerie—it all started with music. It was my first pen pal–ship to the world. To cut that off is to cut my communication off. All of these other things flourish on top of that foundation.”

vogue-november-2019-cover-rih-03.jpg

So we will continue to get music from her:sis:

But when that will be is very up in the air. However, as I'm sure many of you already know, she has confirmed R9 will gave reggae influences saying “I like to look at it as a reggae-inspired or reggae-infused album. It’s not gonna be typical of what you know as reggae. But you’re going to feel the elements in all of the tracks.”

vogue-november-2019-cover-rih-02.jpg

She was asked why reggae feels right for this moment to which she responded: “Reggae always feels right to me. It’s in my blood. It doesn’t matter how far or long removed I am from that culture, or my environment that I grew up in; it never leaves. It’s always the same high. Even though I’ve explored other genres of music, it was time to go back to something that I haven’t really homed in on completely for a body of work.”

Anyway if you want to read the rest of the vogue article click here

When do you think R9 (or any music at all) will be released considering it has been 'in the works' since last year?

vogue-november-2019-cover-rih-01.jpg

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Good to know she’s well aware of what made her famous.

Reid LePage

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

Ryusei
1 minute ago, Hybrid Rose said:

sometimes i feel like she kinda regrets starting with music, it doesn't really seem like she's super connected to it right now, same with gaga

nnnnnnnno.....

Musery

gagaxsebert

I nearly died cause I saw this was tagged in music news :messga: my Queen can’t go this early.

OP: R9 is coming so (she said 2019 so I’ll be waiting :interestinga:) and apparently R10 is shortly after that, so good news all round

Used to be HighRoad

Xoxo Adriana

"no music, but hey buy my Pro filt'r foundation tho hahaha"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNkvDfGDvRbdLRnxgoY_H

Xoxo Adriana
24 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

No.

But first she needs to unveil the Fenty X Lil NasX  d**do collection

tumblr_inline_oldouug5Qc1t6jjha_500.gif

The Panini-Long

tumblr_ownmla64r51ro1dyeo2_250.gif

Xoxo Adriana
28 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

The title... I ran... :poot:

run with me

tumblr_mduvnyu8Yj1qd591mo1_250.gif

JohnnyVersace
44 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

When do you think R9 (or any music at all) will be released considering it has been 'in the works' since last year?

well...

this sounds familiar :selena:

Illuminati

Bad comparison but I think she will be kind of like Victoria Beckham in terms of not really being known as a singer anymore. There will be more music obviously but after that I think it will be even larger break and then an even larger one after that.

Archived