Stefani Tee
politics

Biden calls for Trump’s impeachment

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Biden needs to go to jail for what exactly? :vegas:

This is how we lost the election last time. The far left echoing the sentiments of the far right. 

Ridiculous. 

I’d like to understand what you thought was so funny about my post. This Ukraine business makes Biden look just as corrupt as Trump. If Nancy was serious about impeachment, she would go after Trump on the emoluments clause or the unauthorized war in Yemen. 

• LMAO 2

FATCAT
Just now, HorusRa2 said:

I’d like to understand what you thought was so funny about my post. This Ukraine business makes Biden look just as corrupt as Trump. If Nancy was serious about impeachment, she would go after Trump on the emoluments clause or the unauthorized war in Yemen. 

This Ukrainian mess with Biden's son is a republican wish-list conspiracy.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Thanks 4

PartySick

Well...it's a lot less impactful of him to say this now that polls have shown impeachment is fairly popular among voters.

Warren saying it months before it was even on the table though :applause:

Glad Biden caught up to the present, if only on this one thing.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

Nancy is making a case for impeachment not just for Trump but to also the American public. So far it's working because the polls for those in favor of impeaching Trump keeps growing and is already at over 50%. She needs to make sure that we don't lose the Senate to the Republicans again because of an impeachment. You can't just force the American public to change their mind on impeachment. Sure, there are plenty of things to impeach Trump over, like the ones you mentioned. She chose the one that is easiest for the public to understand. She is also making it so that Republicans will have no choice but to impeach. I mean, Trump stood on the White House lawn looked at the camera and said he wants Ukraine and China to start and investigation into the Bidens. He practically impeached himself. 

1. If she started Impeachment proceedings because of a war in Yemen, the Republicans will attack her because she is "not supporting our troops." 2. The republican party doesn't seem to care about the emoluments clause.  They are fine defending Trump from it and even throw parties at his hotels like Barr is doing just to rub it in the face of democrats. But to start an Impeachment proceeding for a high crime or misdemeanor that he confessed to on camera in front of the White House where there is no counter, that's what she wanted. 

Also, Biden not breaking a law vs Trump breaking a law do not equate. Stop spreading disinformation.

Emoluments clause, :ladyhaha:. Trump is so good at branding the he would wipe the floor with the Senate if they started Impeachment because of an emoluments clause. 

You can almost hear him saying over and over and over and over at every press conference where he can't be fact checked live. Why wouldn't they stay at Mar a lago its the the best property in the country and some might say the world. Republicans would eat it up, because believe it or not Trump has branded his name to luxury. 

You guys keep thinking Trump is an idiot and I agree he is a total idiot. However, what he does flawlessly is branding, and he knows full well when he can do it. 

He has already branded Biden as corrupt by tying the word corruption to him despite the fact that Biden was in Ukraine fighting corruption. He makes those statements about 80% of the time in places where he can easily get away if needed like on his way to the helicopter or in places where reporters can't really push back like during a press conference with another foreign leader. 

Are you aware the Rudy Guiliani has been meeting with Paul Manafort in jail for a couple of months now? Paul Manafort's specialty in the Ukraine was tying corruption charges to politicians that were fighting corruption in Ukraine.  Look it up. 

I could keep going on and on on why your comment equating what Biden did in Ukraine to what Trump is currently doing in Ukraine is LMAO button worthy but I'll stop here. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2
13 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Nancy is making a case for impeachment not just for Trump but to also the American public. So far it's working because the polls for those in favor of impeaching Trump keeps growing and is already at over 50%. She needs to make sure that we don't lose the Senate to the Republicans again because of an impeachment. You can't just force the American public to change their mind on impeachment. Sure, there are plenty of things to impeach Trump over, like the ones you mentioned. She chose the one that is easiest for the public to understand. She is also making it so that Republicans will have no choice but to impeach. I mean, Trump stood on the White House lawn looked at the camera and said he wants Ukraine and China to start and investigation into the Bidens. He practically impeached himself. 

1. If she started Impeachment proceedings because of a war in Yemen, the Republicans will attack her because she is "not supporting our troops." 2. The republican party doesn't seem to care about the emoluments clause.  They are fine defending Trump from it and even throw parties at his hotels like Barr is doing just to rub it in the face of democrats. But to start an Impeachment proceeding for a high crime or misdemeanor that he confessed to on camera in front of the White House where there is no counter, that's what she wanted. 

Also, Biden not breaking a law vs Trump breaking a law do not equate. Stop spreading disinformation.

Emoluments clause, :ladyhaha:. Trump is so good at branding the he would wipe the floor with the Senate if they started Impeachment because of an emoluments clause. 

You can almost hear him saying over and over and over and over at every press conference where he can't be fact checked live. Why wouldn't they stay at Mar a lago its the the best property in the country and some might say the world. Republicans would eat it up, because believe it or not Trump has branded his name to luxury. 

You guys keep thinking Trump is an idiot and I agree he is a total idiot. However, what he does flawlessly is branding, and he knows full well when he can do it. 

He has already branded Biden as corrupt by tying the word corruption to him despite the fact that Biden was in Ukraine fighting corruption. He makes those statements about 80% of the time in places where he can easily get away if needed like on his way to the helicopter or in places where reporters can't really push back like during a press conference with another foreign leader. 

Are you aware the Rudy Guiliani has been meeting with Paul Manafort in jail for a couple of months now? Paul Manafort's specialty in the Ukraine was tying corruption charges to politicians that were fighting corruption in Ukraine.  Look it up. 

I could keep going on and on on why your comment equating what Biden did in Ukraine to what Trump is currently doing in Ukraine is LMAO button worthy but I'll stop here. 

At the end of the day, the Ukraine call is not going to get the votes in the Senate. It’s already poisoned Biden’s campaign & it’s going to poison every democrat that stands by the party and Pelosi. As you so rightly stated, Trump is amazing at branding. He’s already successfully branded it as a corruption vs corruption case. And if we get a Trump out, it’s only going to make the case easier for Pence to win. 

Edited by HorusRa2

Postboy
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Biden needs to go to jail for what exactly? :vegas:

This is how we lost the election last time. The far left echoing the sentiments of the far right. 

Ridiculous. 

It’s really sad that our partisan politics has blinded voters of both parties from seeing the truth even when it’s not convenient. 

Biden is not squeaky clean here. As can be said about most corporate democrats in power. 

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

edit: I mean nothing against Biden personally, but if you knew anything about the history of neoliberalism and the role of money in politics, you’d realize that the issues we face today need structural change not just impeachment of this particular Republican President. This goes deeper than Biden OR TRUMP.

Trump. Is. A. Symptom. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 1

derpmonster
5 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

Yay. The pot is calling the kettle black. 

I'm still astounded the democrats are trying an impeachment this close to the election on the least likely thing that would get him impeached knowing that they don't have the votes in the senate. 

He'll get impeached successfully. Not removed from office though. 

This will uncover more about him through the subpoenas and inquiries and hurt his campaign. There might even appear a republican challenger to him (unlikely). But like Clinton and Nixon, he will be successfully impeached even if he serves the rest of his term or resigns. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Lord Temptation

Creepy Joe Biden getting creepier. 

I’m honestly worried about him.

StarstruckIllusion

Not members thinking Joe deserves to go to jail :rip: Keep your far right conspiracies on Brightbart pls 

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Postboy said:

It’s really sad that our partisan politics has blinded voters of both parties from seeing the truth even when it’s not convenient. 

Biden is not squeaky clean here. As can be said about most corporate democrats in power. 

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/joe-hunter-biden-family-money/

edit: I mean nothing against Biden personally, but if you knew anything about the history of neoliberalism and the role of money in politics, you’d realize that the issues we face today need structural change not just impeachment of this particular Republican President. This goes deeper than Biden OR TRUMP.

Trump. Is. A. Symptom. 

Ok so I am reading the article. In the article they point to a Politico article as reference.  It is conveniently left out that only one source was used to write the original article. The original article clearly only states one anonymous source. I already think this article is garbage but I guess I'll finish it until the end. Maybe tomorrow because it's late and I don't really care about Biden. He's not my pick in the primaries.

You far left guys hate the media so much but then post garbage news stories like this for you own confirmation bias. :trollga:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HorusRa2
9 hours ago, derpmonster said:

He'll get impeached successfully. Not removed from office though. 

This will uncover more about him through the subpoenas and inquiries and hurt his campaign. There might even appear a republican challenger to him (unlikely). But like Clinton and Nixon, he will be successfully impeached even if he serves the rest of his term or resigns. 

Correct. && what I’m saying is that is going to galvanize his base. He is going to play the victim card and raise a hell of a lot of money. He’s going to continue to paint the Democratic Party with the corruption brush and say their corruption is worse than his. And the democrats aren’t going to come out of this looking good. I totally agree Trump has every reason to be impeached but the for sure way to get him out of office is by winning in 2020. I maintain the opinion that impeachment doesn’t benefit us in achieving that at this point and over the Ukraine issue. We don’t have to agree on this because it’s alresdy in motion & we’ll see how it unfolds in time. 

ltlmnstr
15 hours ago, Robert Smith said:

he rule the country

That’s where you’re wrong about America. It should be We The People and we have “checks and balances” from the House of Representatives and the Senate.

The President isn’t a king.