Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mike Posner drops a mixtape out of nowhere

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu
9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

When will Gaga? :messga:

If gaga came with the drop if quality you can see in MP's work I would unstan so I'm glad Gaga will neveer.

I liked his first era and I became a super fan with At Night Alone but lately I have not been feeling his new music as much and I don't like his attitude, but I totally resepect that he now needs to make what makes him happy and I wish him the best.

CautiousLurker

Damn, it's so great to hear of all these other artists coming out with new music and releasing stuff left and right, I'm so happy for them and their respective fandoms 

:neyde:

Teal Ambition

It's not out of nowhere, he's been cross-country trekking all over the US and dropping tracks every time he reaches a new state! This was released because he's almost done. It's honestly really cool

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Reginald said:

He's so cute. Bisexual icon, marry me 

So he really is bisexual? When did he come out? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reginald
11 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So he really is bisexual? When did he come out? 

I think he informally came out as  bi in a song a couple of years ago. Not sure which one (I'm mainly a fan of the first few years of his pop career and haven't kept up with his newer stuff)

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Reginald said:

I think he informally came out as  bi in a song a couple of years ago. Not sure which one (I'm mainly a fan of the first few years of his pop career and haven't kept up with his newer stuff)

I thought so in the album he put out as part of the Masionz. But I wasn't sure if it was just artistic freedom. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Andreu
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

It's not out of nowhere, he's been cross-country trekking all over the US and dropping tracks every time he reaches a new state! This was released because he's almost done. It's honestly really cool

I know

Out of nowhere as in a surprise release

Archived