Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Applause VS Roar Twitter Breakdown

DonatellaPop

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

It wasn’t a breakdown really, it was using the message of Do What U Want to promote itself 

Used to be HighRoad

DonatellaPop
Just now, GovernmentWarrior said:

It wasn’t a breakdown really, it was using the message of Do What U Want to promote itself 

I know, I'm just calling it a 'breakdown' because that's what the others on this 

Spoiler

Cult site

happy respectful forum have referred to it

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, DonatellaPop said:

I know, I'm just calling it a 'breakdown' because that's what the others on this 

Reveal hidden contents

Cult site

happy respectful forum have referred to it

Oh ok, I think it was genius marketing scheme that could’ve been bigger, instead of Twitter idk just bigger 

Used to be HighRoad

FentyGa
33 minutes ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

Oh ok, I think it was genius marketing scheme that could’ve been bigger, instead of Twitter idk just bigger 

promo posters. billboards. this kinda theme in all the dwuw promo

woulda been cool

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

promo posters. billboards. this kinda theme in all the dwuw promo

woulda been cool

So cool, imagine across the world these posters with them headlines. #ControversialGa :huntyga: 

Used to be HighRoad

Prismatic Light

I still love how she wanted to promote dwuw with those iconic tweets while she had just her huge ass as a profile Pic tbh :ladyhaha: definition of iconic, really

Be kind 🧡

JazzGa

Even though twitter "breakdowns" are unclassy and we might cringe at these posts now, at the time, you gotta understand what a media sh*tstorm Gaga was suffering through. It's nothing, absolutely nothing, like how starlets are treated in the press today. Demi Lovato, Azealia Banks, and others might cry in 2019 about how they are "abused" by the media, but things were just so much more vicious back then.... the 2000-2015 (I guess it was pre #MeToo and pre cancel culture) tabloids were just on another level... Perez Hilton really embodied their manipulative, crazy-making, ruthless ways and think about how much he has toned down and changed since then.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Prismatic Light
3 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Even though twitter "breakdowns" are unclassy and we might cringe at these posts now, at the time, you gotta understand what a media sh*tstorm Gaga was suffering through. It's nothing, absolutely nothing, like how starlets are treated in the press today. Demi Lovato, Azealia Banks, and others might cry in 2019 about how they are "abused" by the media, but things were just so much more vicious back then.... the 2000-2015 (I guess it was pre #MeToo and pre cancel culture) tabloids were just on another level... Perez Hilton really embodied their manipulative, crazy-making, ruthless ways and think about how much he has toned down and changed since then.

I actually think she posted all the comparisons tweets on purpose to promote DWUW message, I don't think she was really having a mental breakdown :shrug:

Be kind 🧡

Archived