Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you find out about GGD?

DonatellaPop

Featured Posts

gagaschickens
25 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

titulo.

Personally I found it after googling Gaga related things every 0.00000000047365672890876545671 seconds, originally I was just a guest without an actual account but then I decided to end the **** show and actually join.

the exact same thing, gurl.

i came here for a year and a half without an account and joined approximately 1.8362627474 months ago.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst

honestly don't remember it. I think it was when tags performed sound of music and I was searching for tweets about her. Then clicked a post that redirected me to this cult site. Though signed up and became regular during release of Joanne cause I was too excited for her music release

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

TheOriginalOne

I don’t really know actually. I just remember checking Gaga daily, Operation Gaga, and several others all the time! And then I finally decided to join GGD in 2013 after like 4 years of lurking. :selena:

edit: now that I think about it, maybe Myspace? Yes, Gaga was starting out when MySpace was still alive!

Dominic

I went from Google News to LM.com to GGD. I don't remember finding it necessarily, just a natural progression (obsession). 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JazzGa

I think I found it while madly researching the designer of her famous Monster Ball boots. I had to know where she got those stripper-tastic bad boys! 

GGD used to be linked in the top bar to Gaga Fashionland. The blogstress who ran that site was amazing, very thorough and detailed, with information on literally every look. And as we know, Gaga would wear 2 or 3 looks per day back in that era! I think she burned out on blogging or something and quit. Sad!

I just lurked from 2009 - 2011. I think when Gaga created Littlemonsters.com, I joined that website, but I soon realized that I didn't really like the way LM.com was operating. (Since Gaga and the Haus were on the site, too much of the content was melodramatic begging for attention "look how sad my life story is!! gagi notice me pls!!") so I made an account on GGD and much preferred yall shady bishes. This site properly focuses on worshipping Gaga, not fans trying to boost their own ego with a little Gaga attention. :cool:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

hijadeputa

I don’t remember so well actually but I think I searched for something that was ARTPOP-related since it was in this period after BTW when everyone was so thirsty for new Gaga music. I think it was back in 2012/13 that I joined. Damn the wait for AP was so annoying but yet so fun, I was so obsessed with Gaga those times. Not that I’m not today but I aged some years and now I also have others interests beside being delulu :selena:

Zander

I found out via the sites spokeswoman who said "When I go to see what my fans are saying, I go onto Gaga Daily"- so, that's what I did. :vegas:

G U C C I

searched for info about Gaga playing the Countess and stumbled upon some threads on this forum. I checked it periodically but didn't create an account until ASIB came out. 

Gimme More

I'm a Britney stan, so i'm on a britney forum (Exhale) and I saw people mention you guys and this forum so i decided to have a look and here i am :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I thought gaga sang 'gaga daily' in the beginning of DITD. Kind of as a tribute to her fans. (Please someone tell me you hear it too.)

I must have heard about it elsewhere but since she put it in her song I guessed it was the place to be. 

I knew about it around 2010, but my English wasn't good enough so didn't spent much time here.:sweat:

But there was a Dutch version gagadaily.nl, which I visited every day, so I didn't mis any news, looks, performances etc. There was no forum, not that I remember, instead there was an open chat. And the layout of the website got changed every few months. Around the ARTPOP era things started to change. When everyone waited for the DWUW video and nothing happend for months...I can't remember when it happend. But I believe whithin the C2C era at some point the whole site didn't exist anymore. All what was left of it was a FaceBook page.:huh:

A lot of those Fanwebpages from back in the day are gone and it makes me sad. Like fans who created them gave up on her and weren't fans anymore because of ARTPOP. Everything got ruined.:ohno: But I also gues that with the rise of Instagram people maybe didn't like visiting all sorts of websites when everything they wanted to know was allready at one and the same platform for them to follow.

CatelynnMarie

Twitter back in 2009. I used to lurk the official Gaga forums way back in the day, then saw someone tweet about Gagadaily, checked out the site and continued to lurk. It wasn't until I think October or November of 2009 when I officially joined though

Bloody hooker

The ladygaga.com forums. I think I visited once during 2010, two times in 2011, and finally made my account that I initially didn’t want in 2012.

It’s sad that the ladygaga.com forums got ruined by spammers. No one could help the site back then.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived