💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana extends NFR tour!

LordEnigma

Featured Posts

mucinex
1 hour ago, LordEnigma said:

I saw her opening night for that tour. I have never been to an opening night and it was so exciting to hear the set list unfold with no spoilers :wub:

I was at that show and honestly the set list was a huge disappointment. If you've seen LA to the Moon Tour you've basically seen the NFR tour 

LordEnigma
9 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

I was at that show and honestly the set list was a huge disappointment. If you've seen LA to the Moon Tour you've basically seen the NFR tour 

Yeah - I’m honestly only going because she’s coming where I live so it’s easy and cheap for me to see her. I’m really disappointed with all the snubs from the NFR tour but I’m sure it’ll be a fun time if it’s convenient for you to go.

mucinex
1 minute ago, LordEnigma said:

Yeah - I’m honestly only going because she’s coming where I live so it’s easy and cheap for me to see her. I’m really disappointed with all the snubs from the NFR tour but I’m sure it’ll be a fun time if it’s convenient for you to go.

Yeah, plus she eventually added more NFR songs that we unfortunately didn't get to hear, like cinnamon girl. I was so pressed about that snub :saladga:

JazzGa

Omg she is coming to Nashville!! I can actually drive there!! Maybe I can convince BF to take a trip and visit some old roommates who we could crash with. This is definitely the Lana tour I want to see the most. She's been bringing guests up on stage with her and doing folk covers. I'm sure there will still be a lot of flower crown wearing young teen girls but NFR sounds like her best tour for fans like me (old ppl)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived