Stefani Tee
politics

Elizabeth Warren is now leading the 2020 polls

Featured Posts

luckyanderson
On 10/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, Redstreak said:

I don’t know if you know this but we’ve already had multiple debates, town halls, and extensive polling both nationally and locally. Like literally the primary started the second someone started campaigning, what’s not clicking

My original response didn't send so I shall attempt to reply to the same affect:

The primaries and caucuses themselves have not actually started. Right now the Democrats are in the preliminary rounds to predict who is most likely to win said upcoming primaries and caucuses and what agenda the party as a whole needs to push based upon the leading candidate's support. What isn't "clicking" is the notion preliminary voting preceding actual voting and caucusing is viewed as an equivalence by folks like you which is the farthest thing possible from the truth. 

• Like 1

luckyanderson
On 10/10/2019 at 1:24 AM, Gov Hooka said:

That’s extremely selfish. That mentality needs to go away

I don't view executing your civil duty as being selfish. Just because somebody is of a certain political ideology and mindset does not mean they owe a party with the same or similar ideology their vote/support. Was nothing at all learned from 2016? If a party wants an individual's vote they need to work to get it, not the other way around where the voter needs to work to accept the piss poor candidate being pushed by a political party. This two party is the only and forcing people to choose between the lesser of two evils is the true mentality that needs to "go away." A vote for a third party candidate is not a vote for Trump, it is a vote in favor of a third party candidate detracting from the others because it was never owed to either to begin with, period.

Adakam
12 hours ago, Whispering said:

The primary was conducted like it always has been. Bernie lost by Super Tuesday due to his lack of AA support. Hillary simply won the popular vote and had more state wins than Bernie had. 

You were never going to vote for anyone but Bernie. No one is bullying you into anything, we are just stating the obvious. You wrote Bernie in last time, so you voted for Trump. You will do the same in the upcoming election. 

Just to add to the conversation, I think that in at least 3 of the important states Hillary lost, the 3rd party guy got more votes than the difference between trump and Hillary. So its just not a baseless claim to shame people, but voting for a fantasy world because DNC bad did give trump the win.

This isnt an election to play around, you either vote blue or you vote trump, and if you prefer giving trump that chance after all the atrocities he has done just because "dnc bad" then you are extremely selfish.

• Like 3

HorusRa2
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

Just to add to the conversation, I think that in at least 3 of the important states Hillary lost, the 3rd party guy got more votes than the difference between trump and Hillary. So its just not a baseless claim to shame people, but voting for a fantasy world because DNC bad did give trump the win.

This isnt an election to play around, you either vote blue or you vote trump, and if you prefer giving trump that chance after all the atrocities he has done just because "dnc bad" then you are extremely selfish.

So I just want to clarify. If the DNC assisted by the corporate media continues to try to manufacture consent around Warren, that it’s entirely selfish to call out the party responsible because (D) corruption doesn’t hurt your feelings as much as (R) corruption? You do realize that there’s an issue with that or do you not? 

Adakam
39 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

So I just want to clarify. If the DNC assisted by the corporate media continues to try to manufacture consent around Warren, that it’s entirely selfish to call out the party responsible because (D) corruption doesn’t hurt your feelings as much as (R) corruption? You do realize that there’s an issue with that or do you not? 

If you think that trump's problems and the risks he means for the future of the country and the world are important because "they hurt my feelings", then you know nothing about politics or about the real world.

• Like 1

HorusRa2
56 minutes ago, Adakam said:

If you think that trump's problems and the risks he means for the future of the country and the world are important because "they hurt my feelings", then you know nothing about politics or about the real world.

All I’m trying to point out is that both political parties are corrupt, both parties support the military industrial complex and have conducted regime change wars throughout our history. To pretend that these issues started with a trump is to be naive. YES a Democratic President is going to be better than Trump but I strongly feel that most people in this thread see nothing wrong with the kind of corruption the democrats do. I’m speaking out against both parties in this way. 

All of the other people quoting me are acting as if this is the first time in an election where establishment democrats have told people, “this isn’t the election for purity, this isn’t the election for in fighting, there’s too much at stake.” They use this excuse every single primary and every single election. All I’m saying is if you’re never going to stand up you’re always going to be on your knees. 

• Thanks 1

Lionel Hutz
On 10/11/2019 at 9:52 AM, HorusRa2 said:

All I’m trying to point out is that both political parties are corrupt, both parties support the military industrial complex and have conducted regime change wars throughout our history. To pretend that these issues started with a trump is to be naive. YES a Democratic President is going to be better than Trump but I strongly feel that most people in this thread see nothing wrong with the kind of corruption the democrats do. I’m speaking out against both parties in this way. 

All of the other people quoting me are acting as if this is the first time in an election where establishment democrats have told people, “this isn’t the election for purity, this isn’t the election for in fighting, there’s too much at stake.” They use this excuse every single primary and every single election. All I’m saying is if you’re never going to stand up you’re always going to be on your knees. 

ENLIGTHENED CENTRISM

• Like 1

PartySick

Apparently Sanders is going to gun for Warren in the next debate...along with everyone else :rip:

I hope Liz puts on her best show yet fighting back the haters* :gayhat:

Spoiler

*legitimate political opponents :poot:

I am curious how he'll do it though. I hope she's ready.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.

gagzus

I hate to say it but I really can't see anyone winning against Trump in your next election, not after having a black democrat for 8 years; the senate would probably throw a hissy fit if their prize monkey doesn't "fairly" get another term. Same reason I knew that whether it was Hilary or Bernie or anyone back in 2016 nobody but a Republican would win.

I hope minorities in america can hang on and put up with his cheeto ass till 2024 when y'all will finally get another Democrat or hopefully a Left politician who believes in helping us/you and also importantly; Climate Change.

Inequality for sexual & racial minorities and climate change are two of the biggest problems in the planet right now.

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Sad 1

HorusRa2
29 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Well you sound like it

Yeah no. There’s not a right-winger or a centrist that found a war they didn’t like. That’s not me. 

Just because im not going to get in line like a good boy and get behind Warren because a few MSNBC pundits, the DNC and twitter told me so during a primary before any votes have been passed doesn’t mean I’m anything like you’re trying to depict me. The fact that you would imply that is disgusting. **** off. 

GAGAVENUS
On 10/9/2019 at 8:19 AM, OG Gaga Stan said:

You’re trying to reaffirm the bit of conventional wisdom that has been perpetuated for decades (that the American public is more moderate, despite all of the polling that indicates that leftist policy proposals are massively popular), when, in reality, what we’re seeing is an older voting populace reflexively pulling for Biden out of fear because they know who he is and because they’ve been told he’s more electable, wealthy white voters pulling for Warren because they want someone with the veneer of progressivism without having to commit to someone like Sanders and working class people and poor people pulling for Sanders. 

A good chunk of Biden's supporters are actually people of color (of all ages) because they're afraid that the rest of the candidates will lose to Trump and they have the most to lose from a Trump reelection for the most part.

Also the Working Families Party endorsed Warren, so her supporters are not just wealthy white voters. 

I like Bernie and I think that his policies are really great and he has led the way so much in terms of the DNC's platform, but you really need to get your facts straight instead of defending him with incorrect evidence.

• Thanks 1