Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS deleted the pic with Taylor from his insta

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Check his IG, the photo is there no more.i just hope its not because he saw LMs commenting nasty things :triggered:

Amd if you think this is not thread worthy, good for you sis but no need to tell us xoxo

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Check his IG, the photo is there no more.i just hope its not because he saw LMs commenting nasty things :triggered:

Amd if you think this is not thread worthy, good for you sis but no need to tell us xoxo

I hope not. I'm honestly sick of LM's harassing Sarah and DJWS etc. Keep your trolling to yourself.

And yesss, oh gosh I can't cope with people who keep moaning about what threads people are making. Just chill man, no one's hurting anyone. Do people not know the meaning of a forum?

Clumsy Monster

Why is it me thinking that it's because of some annoying LMs trolling on the comment section? :triggered:

TimisaMonster

He probably realized it's a lil insensitive towards Gaga

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ChicaSkas

Aww too bad! He looked so cute there 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sneaky Oliver

People in the music business will start declining working with Gaga in her future projects :messga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Andreu
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

People in the music business will start declining working with Gaga in her future projects :messga: 

omg I had not thought about this :cryga: but it might happen

TheSlash

I mean, being shady and trolling on IG photos on this cult site is one thing, but commenting this sh*t under the IG post itself is plain rude :triggered: . Seeing Gaga being able to do solo work only as nobody wants to work with her anymore so they don't get spammed by this cult :saladga:  :neyde:  :madge: 

Ew, David!

Archived