Kimmo
10 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

omfg where’s the original video from 😭😭😭

Hottie Detector

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

When I get impatient thinking about LG6 I just have to remember that since ANTi got released we have been fed with Joanne, The Cure and ASIB OST while the Navy got nothing. So we always have to remember some fanbases have it way worse. 

Anyway I am curious in which direction Riri will go with her next albums. More Pop or more Urban?! 

GaGaAst
11 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

I mean I think she does a lot more in the process... she doesn’t seem like a robot and goes with whatever the label heads want her to.

what you are saying might have started from Anti but before that it seemed like label and her picked songs to put in album and she recorded vocals.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Chromaticunt
12 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Wish I could just forget Gaga did music so it'd be a nice surprise in 2067 when she finally releases:selena:

Imagine how salty we are :selena:

Lord Temptation

Homegurl already said that R9 is gonna be a double album: one disc dancehall (i.e. ha roots) and one disc EDM.

I think she has already recorded and is done with the songs she wants, but is delaying the hell out of releasing it, because the music landscape has shifted so much in the last 3 years.

Trap is basically dead.

Tropical house is also dead.

Meanwhile Old Town Road, Joanne and Kacey Musgraves happened. I honestly think her team just don’t know what to do with all the songs.

Does she want to be seen as one of the first new acts or as one of the last great acts? She can’t wait too long.

Lextyr97
32 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

I mean I think she does a lot more in the process... she doesn’t seem like a robot and goes with whatever the label heads want her to.

She didn’t change one single thing on Same Ok’ Mistakes and Goodnight Gotham has nothing to even do with her. I don’t know how she can even be listed “artist” for it :awkney: But that’s all I know off the top of my head

HoneyB

I think she’s making a smart move, I feel like afrobeats/Caribbean dancehall is growing in popularity and she could benefit from it, ugh I’m so excited!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FlopSlurper

this is giving me the sams energy as  "yessss i still have eeet 😍" the bitch be lying to troll us even more dudjxusu

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

She didn’t change one single thing on Same Ok’ Mistakes and Goodnight Gotham has nothing to even do with her. I don’t know how she can even be listed “artist” for it :awkney: But that’s all I know off the top of my head

Yeah - I get that. She does seem really invested in Fenty though so I’m assuming this will translate to music since she’s not releasing albums every year.

Either way, I still bop to her music.

Archived