Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Deadly Terror attack at Synagogue & Kebab shop in Germany

Featured Posts

Melech

he also tried to get into the synagogue on Yom Kippur (where over 100 people are) but thankfully the security was able to prevent it.

Edited by Melech
  • Sad 3

Melech
2 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

was it an IS attack? :saladga:

I doubt it. Looks more like a Far right extremists on the pictures/videos 

• Like 1

lego

I read there are 2 attackers.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

lego

maybe you should add this/ edit the title and OP

homomo

I can’t believe this is STILL happening in our lifetime. Like, we currently live in an era where nazi’s are on the rise again.

Just let that settle in for a moment.

• Like 1

Melech
2 minutes ago, lego said:

maybe you should add this/ edit the title and OP

Editing.
And yeah it was in the same area after he couldn’t get into the synagogue. This district is also know for being leftist, so I am pretty sure it was a “Reichsbürger”. 
There are different reports where he is heading Leipzig or München. Let’s hope they can catch him soon. 

lego
Just now, Melech said:

Editing.
And yeah it was in the same area after he couldn’t get into the synagogue. This district is also know for being leftist, so I am pretty sure it was a “Reichsbürger”. 
There are different reports where he is heading Leipzig or München. Let’s hope they can catch him soon. 

Was it confirmed it was 1 or 2 shooters? also doesn’t it look like they have some sort of camera on the helmet? I’m afraid it’s one of those with live video and mainfesto. 

Really scary. Hope they catch him/them fast. 

Morphine Prince

Sounds like a right wing extremist attack. 

Hopefully we have the details on the shooter(s) soon. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Melech
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Was it confirmed it was 1 or 2 shooters? also doesn’t it look like they have some sort of camera on the helmet? I’m afraid it’s one of those with live video and mainfesto. 

Really scary. Hope they catch him/them fast. 

Outlets saying something different. Some say it’s two and one of them is catched. On the videos and pics you can only see one. 
The weapon is apparently an older one, so I guess this speaks for a far right extremist as well. 
The police says people in Halle shouldn’t leave the house and synagogues in Dresden and other eastern Germany cities are under special police protection. 

• Like 1

Tigra

I live in this city. The situation here is unbearable.

I didn't fall. The earth rotated incorrectly.

lego

Suspect 'broadcast attack livestream on Twitch' and ranted about Holocaust, Jews and immigration

The man accused of attacking a synagogue in Germany broadcast his attack on the Twitch live-streaming video platform.

Speaking in English, the man called himself "anon" and announced himself as a Holocaust denier.

“Feminism is the cause of declining birth rates in the West, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration, and the root of all these problems is the Jew,” he continued, while filming himself in a car before starting the attack.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-shooting-synagogue-attack-latest-twitch-livestream-gunman-holocaust-jews-a9149381.html

:saladga:

German police said they had arrested one person following the attack in Halle, but it was unclear whether other suspects could be at large. 

• Sad 1

FlopSlurper
51 minutes ago, lego said:

Suspect 'broadcast attack livestream on Twitch' and ranted about Holocaust, Jews and immigration

The man accused of attacking a synagogue in Germany broadcast his attack on the Twitch live-streaming video platform.

Speaking in English, the man called himself "anon" and announced himself as a Holocaust denier.

“Feminism is the cause of declining birth rates in the West, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration, and the root of all these problems is the Jew,” he continued, while filming himself in a car before starting the attack.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-shooting-synagogue-attack-latest-twitch-livestream-gunman-holocaust-jews-a9149381.html

:saladga:

German police said they had arrested one person following the attack in Halle, but it was unclear whether other suspects could be at large. 

what's with this trend of these trash people live streaming their mess