💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Artrave backstage unexpected?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

For the ones who went to the artrave or saw the photos on stage and backstage  

Isn’t it weird that Gaga in the last dates she had the whole ARTPOP and Rave concept but at the end and in the backstage she switched completely to JazzGa and you hoped to have a photo with ARTPOPGa but she was already with the Italian curls and everything out of ARTPOP 

For me it’s one of the weirdest in between eras because they are so different 

iAstroLeo

Well I didn't go backstage, but the only difference I suppose are the clothes.. her personality is the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Linus Gaga

Little Monsters meet gaga just for gaga, talking together and showing love, not for her outfits and how she look.

Even somehow gaga appeared with mask or giant outfit that we couldn't see her at all, but we still felt excited 

Hit me a message and say hi !

delete this, thank you

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Lemondeduerl
17 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

For the ones who went to the artrave or saw the photos on stage and backstage  

Isn’t it weird that Gaga in the last dates she had the whole ARTPOP and Rave concept but at the end and in the backstage she switched completely to JazzGa and you hoped to have a photo with ARTPOPGa but she was already with the Italian curls and everything out of ARTPOP 

For me it’s one of the weirdest in between eras because they are so different 

If I get a chance to take a photo with Gaga I wouldn't care if she wears couture clothes or a pijama. 

:)

Glamourpuss

I was lucky that she wore the Venus wig and outfit when I met her. Because the times in between that date she had Italian curls and I wasn't a fan of that look at the time. 

Reject False Icons

If you know me you know I was not being messy nor criticizing Gaga. 
I wouldn’t have used a strong word as Dissapointing but I’m not a native English speaker so excuse me :crossed:

@DanceDark @ARTnFAME

Schwerk

I love how she changed up her looks back then but I don't mind her not doing that now.  

The thing that was most unexpected about Artrave backstage was her groupchat. They would last up to an hour or sometimes not really happen at all. Same with gift giving etc. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived