Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Race Chaser Podcast uprising

mmkay

Featured Posts

I am BOILING right now! How dare they do RPDR UK S01 when they are so close doing the Original US season 4?! I've been listening to this podcast for a year now and they are so slow going to the good seasons. And now when normal RPDR is going and All Starts and UK and Thailand and Canada. They are never gonna get to the GOOD seasons 4, 5 and 6. I can't wait this anymore. :messga:

JUSTICE FOR THE ORIGINAL SEASONS 4 5 and 6!

And Gaga still doing Enigma for the next two years. I feel like everything is in a loop.

To those who have no idea what I'm talking about:

https://foreverdogpodcasts.com/podcasts/race-chaser/

rc_yellowv2-550x550.jpg

Ryusei

Oh I had no idea this existed that's awesome. Gonna have to listen to this. But season 3 is great idc what anyone says :whitney: 

The lip sync song choice for episode 1 of drag race UK was a CHOICE lol 

But yeah hearing about seasons 4-6 would be more interesting to me too

Musery

Bolkins

Deep friend of the pod here. I think they're only doing a highlights segment, not entire episodes :kiss:

So the history in a nutshell is:

Alaska back in the day: "This is Race Chaser, starting from the very beginning", Willam: "This is the beginning!"

So the order they have done is:

Season 1
Season 2

Alaska: "we are changing the rules! MUHAHAH"

All Stars 4

Alaska: "Wanna more C-L-A-S-S-I-C?! Sorry, what privilage! We are going to.... Season 11!"

Season 11

Finally doing original Season 3

And now they got that wrapped up and they are going back to the new season UK. :(

31 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Deep friend of the pod here. I think they're only doing a highlights segment, not entire episodes :kiss:

Do you mean from the UK or overall?The podcast episode Drag Race UK S1 Ep1 is 1h and 20min long so it seems they are going the whole episode. Have not listened it yet cause I'm at work. But also a DEEP FRIEND OF THE POD. :)

Bolkins
1 minute ago, mmkay said:

Do you mean from the UK or overall?The podcast episode Drag Race UK S1 Ep1 is 1h and 20min long so it seems they are going the whole episode. Have not listened it yet cause I'm at work. But also a DEEP FRIEND OF THE POD. :)

Ohh. I thought they were going to do highlights for the UK season during the regular programming, but maybe you're right :(  Wow ill be cashing my pension cheques by the time they've caught up :selena:

How DARE you **** on seasons 2 and 3 like that? THOSE are the original seasons. THOSE are iconic seasons. To me you are a deep ENEMY of the pod!

14 minutes ago, Bio said:

How DARE you **** on seasons 2 and 3 like that? THOSE are the original seasons. THOSE are iconic seasons. To me you are a deep ENEMY of the pod!

B-but but... what about the "lost season" 01? :oprah:

11 minutes ago, mmkay said:

B-but but... what about the "lost season" 01? :oprah:

It only had two episodes, the Tammie Brown episodes :sis:

JesseBabe

I wish that they continued with the order, or like, switch it up once in a while between classic and a newer season airing :neyde:. I really enjoy going back to the older seasons. But, I understand that by them doing a weekly recap of a season currently airing, they're getting more traffic to the podcast itself (more ad revenue etc).

Finally got to listen the first episode from UK. Good thing is that they are almost every episode talking about Season 4 like this one too.So I'm not that pressed anymore. Tho the RPDR UK E01 was not that good. :/

Archived