💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

DJWS with Kinney on IG: “Happy couples”

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Andreu
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

isn't it a bit like.. awkward that he's posting that :air: depending if Gaga and Kinney speak or not

Well it depends on the situation, my best friends boyfriend has become one of my closes friends and I dont think Im gonna cut the friendship with neither if they break up.

So i can totally understand dj white shadow herr

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
5 hours ago, Diente said:

not gonna lie this made me nostalgic of the days where Kinney was present on Gaga’s life.  

3bd4d7be4302060bbc8923d5866cc741.jpg 

Why did she always seem so happy with him :saladga: What the hell happened :bradley:

If he cheated then fine... but they always seemed like they truly loved each other. 

LeoFameMonster
10 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'll have Kinney and Phelps please

tumblr_m6bf4080bS1r7ng8fo2_250.gif

Lady Gaga has already had both hunty

Just to be clear...it is possible to hold down individual friendships with people that are broken up. With respect and maturity, it is possible. I'm sure living  in different cities helps too.:tongue:

He can be a Chicago-based motorcycle enthusiast with buddy Taylor. And ALSO co-produce 6 songs on ASIB soundtrack, while being honored as LGs only opening act on JWT (NYC,Chi,Boston and SF). Taylor was even there at the landmark Joanne Chicago show,so :shrug: 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

AshIey
9 hours ago, Madling said:

This is an old photo. DJWS  lives in Chicago i believe, so makes sense that they stayed friends. I remember him saying that the first time they met, Taylor tried to fight him (don't know why 😳) but that they sorted things out. 

Why have I never heard of this lmao. :air:

I wonder if it had to do with Taylor’s rumored drinking problem.

Suspiria
7 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I know for a fact that is 100% untrue.

edit; also, how could i miss this the first time i posted --- please be less flamebaity. 

What do you know that we don't?:ally:

infomercial fail GIF

ChicaSkas
22 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

What do you know that we don't?:ally:

infomercial fail GIF

Things. But it’s not always possible to say publicly what you know. But I can say Gaga and Paul never had a falling out and remain besties. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bizcochito
11 hours ago, BlackJudas said:

Says who? There's nothing wrong with him being friends with Taylor. They're grown men and I'm sure Gaga doesn't care either.

imagine one of your "friends" posting pics with a guy who cheated on you/ hurt you  :wtf: i hope Gaga unfollwos his ass 

Madling

Lots of Gaga's team still follow Taylor. Including Bobby. So he can't have treated her badly. So why can't her friends be his friends? 

Plus for all we know the split might have stemmed from something gaga did. None of us are angels. 

But I'm glad he hasnt "accidentally" liked any shady comments about her lately. warning parks and recreation GIF

Archived