💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

DJWS with Kinney on IG: “Happy couples”

Gagaism

Featured Posts

Babel

not gonna lie this made me nostalgic of the days where Kinney was present on Gaga’s life.  

3bd4d7be4302060bbc8923d5866cc741.jpg 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlackJudas
16 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

no wonder Gaga  doesn't use DJWS ugly ass anymore 

Says who? There's nothing wrong with him being friends with Taylor. They're grown men and I'm sure Gaga doesn't care either.

ydnmnme

My favorite pic of them

:flutter:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Madling

This is an old photo. DJWS  lives in Chicago i believe, so makes sense that they stayed friends. I remember him saying that the first time they met, Taylor tried to fight him (don't know why 😳) but that they sorted things out. 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

I'm pretty sure it is more creative reasons than personal...

Gaga always moves on from her producers to work with new people. It is quite normal thing that happen in any artist career tbh

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm pretty sure it is more creative reasons than personal...

Gaga always moves on from her producers to work with new people. It is quite normal thing that happen in any artist career tbh

Plus, DJWS just worked on the ASIB soundtrack. I wouldn't be surprised if she worked with him in the future, too. Just because they don't work together on every single album (pretty sure he had nothing to do with Joanne, right, even tho he was on BTW and ARTPOP) doesn't mean they've cut professional ties—and as you said, it's pretty common for artists to change up producers, too.

derpmonster
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

My favorite pic of them

:flutter:

He always looks SO happy when he's with Kinney. :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Catnikko

isn't it a bit like.. awkward that he's posting that :air: depending if Gaga and Kinney speak or not

monketsharona
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Plus, DJWS just worked on the ASIB soundtrack. I wouldn't be surprised if she worked with him in the future, too. Just because they don't work together on every single album (pretty sure he had nothing to do with Joanne, right, even tho he was on BTW and ARTPOP) doesn't mean they've cut professional ties—and as you said, it's pretty common for artists to change up producers, too.

Hum yeah I don't know, DJWS was not that much involved in the creative process of ASIB. The last sessions were made without him. And most of the credits are given to Ben Rice, Mark Nilan and Nick Monson in the creation of the music, mixing, instru (in the songs DJWS is credited as songwriter and producer). DJWS was most probably involved in the early process. I feel like there's a kind of cut in their creative relationship in the last few years tbh.

But yeah at this point Gaga could call back any of her old producers on a future album, DJWS, RedOne, Ronson... Just look at her calling back Tchami and Madeon for LG6. That's just very unexpected. 

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

I know for a fact that is 100% untrue.

edit; also, how could i miss this the first time i posted --- please be less flamebaity. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Madling said:

This is an old photo. DJWS  lives in Chicago i believe, so makes sense that they stayed friends. I remember him saying that the first time they met, Taylor tried to fight him (don't know why 😳) but that they sorted things out. 

This is also true! I think I know you irl :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived