💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Design site investigates Gaga's Grammy bookshelf

TinyGa

Featured Posts

Does Lady Gaga Put Her Grammys on an IKEA Shelf? An Investigation

Call it the mystery of the shelf. Last weekend, Lady Gaga posted a photo of herself holding her platinum “A Star Is Born” plaque (can you believe it’s been a year since we went far from the shallow?!), surrounded by her Grammys on a shelf. We almost got carried away counting her Grammy awards—until we noticed the shelf they were sitting on. Like, really noticed. Could it… is it… doesn’t it look exactly like an IKEA Billy bookcase??? Could it be that Joanne herself used an Allen wrench to create the affordable display of her dreams?!

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/lady-gaga-ikea-shelf-36656537

Joanne haself :vegas:

dynamite

While the shelf does resemble the popular BILLY bookcase, an IKEA PR representative confirmed that Gaga’s shelves are indeed too shallow

sha la la low :neyde:

Aglaya

"So then we went straight to the source: IKEA. While the shelf does resemble the popular BILLY bookcase, an IKEA PR representative confirmed that Gaga’s shelves are indeed too shallow and therefore cannot be a current IKEA product."

That's so extra like- :saladga:

could mean anything

i was actually thinking of that

wow famous people also have lego furniture :o

ice heard one side from above

Jenina
Just now, Aglaya said:

"So then we went straight to the source: IKEA. While the shelf does resemble the popular BILLY bookcase, an IKEA PR representative confirmed that Gaga’s shelves are indeed too shallow and therefore cannot be a current IKEA product."

That's so extra like- :saladga:

They'd fit in to GGD so well :ladyhaha:

cool

Little Monstera

We'll pretend it's actually an Ikea shelf so we can say that she went from performing at IKEA's parking lot to putting her Grammy's on a IKEA shelf :vegas:

What's their point??? I mean, the shelf might be ratchet but it's holding Grammys, an Oscar and an aledged Walk of Fame star, among other legendary items? They could be on the floor and still be fancier that I'll ever be in my life

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Red said:

What's their point??? I mean, the shelf might be ratchet but it's holding Grammys, an Oscar and an aledged Walk of Fame star, among other legendary items? They could be on the floor and still be fancier that I'll ever be in my life

What's "ratchet" about a simple white ikea shelf?

I doubt that's an IKEA item or nowhere near that price. Someone posted once a list of some of the furnitures Gaga holds at her Malibu's mansion and they're definitely not IKEA.

Just now, Miracle said:

What's "ratchet" about a simple white ikea shelf?

Nothing, in my opinion :ladyhaha:

IllusionLover
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We need a Grammy expertise to know in which order she placed them. 

We don't, If you zoom in you can read what it says, she put Shallow and Joanne at the top and Bad Romance, etc at the bottom.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FfFfFfFF
Just now, IllusionLover said:

We don't, If you zoom in you can read what it says, she put Shallow and Joanne at the top and Bad Romance, etc at the bottom.

Archived