Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ellen defends hanging out with George W. Bush despite his anti-gay legacy

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gypsy101

no offense but like... y’all know GWB was a puppet president right? Cheney was the real guy in charge. as far as i’m concerned now that he’s not president (and hasn’t been in 11 years) it’s not like he’s any kind of opposition 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Celebrities and rich people follow a different moral code. It's all about networking and who you know. 

Katharine Hepburn

Hypocrisy thy name is Ellen

At least Wendy Williams knows shes a bitch

xoxo Joanne

SKANK

rs_600x600-171022080505-600-lady-gaga-ji

Rich people, war criminals, and deviants, oh my.

Remember when Gaga appeared on Ellen's show in a meat dress, a meat hat, meat shoes, carrying a meat clutch? In spite of Ellen being famously vegan and an animal rights activist, Ellen politely asked Gaga to talk about the meaning behind her dress. Ellen practices what she preaches. I respect that.

HeavyPunkLover

She loves power 

That’s all folks.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

derpmonster

See, normally I would've criticized her but y'all are forgetting our very own Gaga is sort of friends with them too. :(

The truth is it's likely out of ignorance because they're far removed from those affected most. But Trump is something else totally. That's why I draw the line at Trump. Trump is everything they were and more. 

And if y'all wanna criticize Bush for foreign policy, remember (and I say this as a leftist), Obama significantly expanded the drone program, killed so many more civilians in drone strikes including 200 regular people at a wedding. It's despicable. The truth is all presidents have been awful when it comes to foreign policy. Domestic wise though, yes, Trump is clearly much worse and Obama was good. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

no offense but like... y’all know GWB was a puppet president right? Cheney was the real guy in charge. as far as i’m concerned now that he’s not president (and hasn’t been in 11 years) it’s not like he’s any kind of opposition 

Started that awful war that Obama had no interest in ending and neither does Trump despite making dangerous claims every day on Twitter. 

Puppet or not, he let it happen. His signature went on it. He allowed it. That war is STILL killing civilians including 30 farmers in Afghanistan most recently. 

gypsy101
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Started that awful war that Obama had no interest in ending and neither does Trump despite making dangerous claims every day on Twitter. 

Puppet or not, he let it happen. His signature went on it. He allowed it. That war is STILL killing civilians including 30 farmers in Afghanistan most recently. 

i mean... sure stay mad at him as a figurehead but he pretty much was not the guy who made those decisions

Gracious Gaga
7 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

All these wealthy people are so fake. It’s never really about red vs blue, it’s always been about the rich vs the poor. I don’t get why people don’t see that.

They’re all buddies behind closed doors 

THANK U

♥ Kindness Police.

ltlmnstr
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

I disagree with her explanation, "we dont share the same beliefs", no girl, one thing is to like a different kind of pizza and another thing is believing that you should have less human rights. Its like a slave having a drink with their owner, it just doesnt make sense.

It wasn’t even beliefs! These are facts she’s ignoring!

Look up Abu Ghairb prison torture

Bush destroyed and caused tons of deaths.

giskardsb

this need for people to draw everything in stark black and white lines, to decide that there are only enemies or friends, is the reason so much is ****ed up in the world these days.   Good for Ellen, showing that humanity and respect can be applied towards anyone.  Her attitiude and behavior towards others carried forward will do much more to move forward Gay rights than any amount of villification and exclusion will cause.  You can't force people to act, but show kindness to your "enemies" and over time they may change their attitudes.

derpmonster
59 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i mean... sure stay mad at him as a figurehead but he pretty much was not the guy who made those decisions

So are you saying he's not responsible for it simply because he didn't make the decision?

He signed the papers. He still allowed it to happen. :toofunny: There's this thing called saying no. The fact that he didn't shows an error on his part. What's the defense? That he didn't care, that he was just doing what he was told? Well, that's called criminal negligence if you're just letting things happen when you could stop them.

Archived