💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just entered a contest to win a free to enigma

Sanne Godijn

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn

Gaga retweeted it and everything is paid for you also its not us only the foundation doing is called amaze so why not give it a try

RAMROD

Good luck. Omaze did these often, usually for visiting popular actors on popular movie or tv series sets.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

Awesome, I remember helping one of my students enter an Omaze-sponsored contest to meet Post Malone. She wrote a whole paper on it and how it made Post Malone worthy of a Nobel prize or something :air:

Anyways glad to hear Omaze is apparently legit and now offering a Gaga contest... I will probably enter :excited2:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

So I was looking around on that Omaze site and have managed to enter myself for numerous cars and vacations! :wtfga: They reel me in with Gaga and here I am entered into all kinds of categories!! I want gaga but I’ll take a car too!! :ladyhaha:

Franch Toast
7 hours ago, Renie said:

So I was looking around on that Omaze site and have managed to enter myself for numerous cars and vacations! :wtfga: They reel me in with Gaga and here I am entered into all kinds of categories!! I want gaga but I’ll take a car too!! :ladyhaha:

That reminds me of how when I was a kid, I used to enter my mom into all kinds of sweepstakes and raffles at the grocery store. We won so much stuff: free family portrait; a ski trip; pots & pans. I hope you win a car and a Vegas trip to meet LG! 

She/Her/Hers

16 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

That reminds me of how when I was a kid, I used to enter my mom into all kinds of sweepstakes and raffles at the grocery store. We won so much stuff: free family portrait; a ski trip; pots & pans. I hope you win a car and a Vegas trip to meet LG! 

I have such good luck winning stupid sh!t and always have!! If a good contest comes my way there no way I’m not entering! At least these help charities! I’d love some tickets to meet gaga and I’d love a Bentley filled with $20,000!!:ladyhaha:

MonsterMom
39 minutes ago, Renie said:

I have such good luck winning stupid sh!t and always have!! If a good contest comes my way there no way I’m not entering! At least these help charities! I’d love some tickets to meet gaga and I’d love a Bentley filled with $20,000!!:ladyhaha:

Do you get to bring a friend? :ally:

14 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Then lets hope @Renie‘s luck is as good as she says it is :huntyga::ladyhaha:

:ally::ladyhaha:

and would you believe it’s for the dates I already have tickets to!! That means I’m gonna win it!!!

Archived