• Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

can she play the iconic express your pu$$y

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JusKeepBreathin

I think it would be Iconic.

I would live if Gaga sang Like A Prayer, Frozen and Music.:air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CannaeDrive

It won't happen, BUT if this happens, she won't do what everyone here expect from her. No, she won't cover the hits and dance songs, she'll sing an awesome medley from Evita's soundtrack ending with Don't Cry for me Argentina. By doing so, she will show the world how to sing right a movie soundtrack.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gaga finally beat Madonna. ASIB ended it. After that Oscar picture Madonna said "We were never enemies". That was the white flag of surrender.

Edonis
14 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

It won't happen, BUT if this happens, she won't do what everyone here expect from her. No, she won't cover the hits and dance songs, she'll sing an awesome medley from Evita's soundtrack ending with Don't Cry for me Argentina. By doing so, she will show the world how to sing right a movie soundtrack.

It would be vocally iconic, but the meltdowns if she just did ballads :bradley::nooo:

Rose Bitch
17 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

She should perform this masterpiece -

giphy.gif

I listened to it multiple times and I actually liked/loved it:lana:

Musicisfreedom
18 hours ago, Edonis said:

I agree it'll likely never happen...but who knows? Let's not forget she was bopping to vogue on stage for the MET Gala

Wait WHAT. How come I didn't know this. Can you link me to a video?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

If it were for Madonna's debut album I'd want her to perform songs from that album. She would slay Physical Attraction IMO!

But tbh I don't think it'd be a good idea (as much as I'd love to see it) because it'd make the comparisons worse, and everyone would say Gaga is a better vocalist and all that. It just would create unessecary drama but I'd love to see it

Bitch I'm Madonna

Luna Lovegood

I don’t want Gaga to even associate with Madonna anymore vice versa. I hate each and every time when they talk about each other. They just doesn’t cling w each other let’s be real. And the reunion photo from 2019 was literally just because Gaga won something that Madonna is trying to win for YEARS so she kinda play the nice card. Anyways they need to stay in their own lane and to NEVER ever cross w each other. I hope not.

luna’s advocate

Archived