💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga tributing Madonna?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis

Edit: Changing the title and adding a disclaimer that this is a hypothetical because well...:poot:

Imagine in a few years it's the 40th anniversary of Madonna's debut :oprah:

Madge is to be paid tribute at the Grammys or AMAs or something and somehow, in a strange and unsettling manner, Lady Haha herself is asked to perform a tribute to one of her many music inspirations, Madonna. :oprah:

And somehow, Gaga says yes :nooo:

Whats songs would you want her to cover? How would you expect her performance to go? What will she wear? Will she ask Intel to help? Will Madonna Nation spontaneously combust upon announcement, and then disintegrate into molecular form when her performance is (inevitably) praised? How will you  react? :oprah:

Personally, it would be a kii but I think she'd perform songs from the 80s and early 90s since those tracks seem to have had the influence on the younger days of LG. 

1. Vogue

2. Papa Don't Preach 

3. Live to Tell or Borderline

4. Like a Prayer

:oprah:

Sorry late 90s/2000s girlies :fan:

Anyways, discuss please :fan:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh I am just so over Gaga and Madonna, no matter if it is praising or fighting, I just want them to not be connected anymore in anyway

Borisapillar

I don’t think Gaga is into this kind of thing. Madonna had her chance and blew it. Now they are cordial but I think she deeply wounded Gaga personally and professionally. You don’t just get over that.

i'd love gaga to do a total medley of madonna like one song each era but unfortunatelly i just see it happening if... well we know...

ice heard one side from above

Edonis
3 minutes ago, insight said:

Bad idea

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Ugh I am just so over Gaga and Madonna, no matter if it is praising or fighting, I just want them to not be connected anymore in anyway

2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

I don’t think Gaga is into this kind of thing. Madonna had her chance and blew it. Now they are cordial but I think she deeply wounded Gaga personally and professionally. You don’t just get over that.

This is a hypothetical y'all...in case you couldn't tell by most of the wording of the OP :bradley:

We don't need to jump into their personal life like that. It isn't supposed to be that kind of thread :bradley:

Edonis
4 minutes ago, ice bear said:

i'd love gaga to do a total medley of madonna like one song each era but unfortunatelly i just see it happening if... well we know...

Thank you for at least contributing :bradley:

I agree it'll likely never happen...but who knows? Let's not forget she was bopping to vogue on stage for the MET Gala

:bradley:

edengowon

IF it ever happened I'd want something like this...

1. Papa Don't Preach

2. Vogue

3. Music / Sorry

4. Hung Up

5. Open Your Heart

6. Like A Prayer

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

This is a hypothetical y'all...in case you couldn't tell by most of the wording of the OP :bradley:

We don't need to jump into their personal life like that. It isn't supposed to be that kind of thread :bradley:

Ehm idk, I think the only Madonna song that would sound cool in Gaga's voice (besides Express Yourself :awkney:) is Like A Prayer

Edonis
Just now, Borisapillar said:

So you wanted a fantasy answer? I’m confused.

Yes, since this has yet to happen (and likely won't)  :oprah:

Archived