💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Will “Do Everything I Can” to End Donald Trump’s Autocracy

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

She just gets more and more unlikeable. I really don’t appreciate her using the horrible mess our country is in to promote herself. Why doesn’t she speak out when she doesn’t have an album to promote? It would be nice if she actually spoke out without worrying about perception, marketing, etc etc. Shes so calculated I will never think she’s being genuine about anything. 

I also don’t need any swift sympathizers to come for me, as there’s literally nothing you can say that will change my mind. 

She was criticized not speaking about this during the promo of Reputation 

Now she is criticized for speaking out during the promo of Lover

:laughga::laughga::laughga:

At least try to make some sense

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
23 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Taylor says nothing: gets bashed

Taylor speaks up: gets bashed

🤦‍♂️

Basically this.

years ago, people criticize her for not speaking up about politics and blame her as a Trump supporter.

now that she has spoken, people are criticizing her because she’s doing it for attention?

WTF?. :laughga:

some people her blaming her because she’s talkin about politics while promoting an album. Sis, she’s a singer and unlike Gaga (sadly for us) she’s active. She’s been releasing, touring, etc. So she needs to make a pause in her career to talk about politics? :rip:

and elections are coming next year. When is she supposed to talk? Two weeks before, when the lover era is over?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

DeleteMyAccount

People like her, Cardi B, etc can get a lot of young voters out if their teams can find ways to do so. Even more so than just speaking at a candidate's rally. It's like album bundles... 

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Basically this.

years ago, people criticize her for not speaking up about politics and blame her as a Trump supporter.

now that she has spoken, people are criticizing her because she’s doing it for attention?

WTF?. :laughga:

some people her blaming her because she’s talkin about politics while promoting an album. Sis, she’s a singer and unlike Gaga (sadly for us) she’s active. She’s been releasing, touring, etc. So she needs to make a pause in her career to talk about politics? :rip:

and elections are coming next year. 

also going with their logic

gaga was doing this when she had an album out

but now crickets 

Archived